5-minute Whipped Coffee Recipe
Attention, coffee lovers! Get ready for a life-changing experience! Our Whipped Coffee Recipe is 3 simple ingredients and takes just 5 minutes to make.
- 2 Tbsp. Instant Coffee any brand works - you can even use decaf!
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Hot water
- Optional: chocolate shavings
In a large bowl, combine 2 tablespoons instant coffee, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 2 tablespoons hot water.
Beat together with an electric mixer until creamy and fluffy, like whipped cream.
Pour cold milk into a glass and add ice.
Spoon whipped coffee over the top. Serve, and enjoy! For additional yumminess, add some chocolate shavings.
- Use an electric mixer to make whipped coffee. You can mix by hand with a whisk, but it will take a lot of whipping! Make sure it’s fluffy and creamy before serving.
- You can use artificial sweeteners to make whipped coffee, but sugar stays whipped the longest.
- The water you use needs to be hot! Microwave your water for 1 to 2 minutes before using. Do not microwave for longer than 2 minutes.
Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 1045mg | Sugar: 30g | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg