Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
This is the best Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe ever! What really makes it so special is the splash of lime juice and how simple it is. Just 4 simple ingredients in barely 5 minutes!
- 8 strawberries frozen, sliced in half, with tops removed
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup vodka
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- Optional: fresh fruit to top with
Add 8 frozen strawberries, 6 tablespoons sugar, 1/3 cup vodka, and 3 tablespoons lime juice to a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Serve in glasses with fruit on cocktail picks, and enjoy!
- Using frozen strawberries means you don't have to use any ice for that perfect smoothie consistency!
- Try topping with fruit on skewers for an extra delicious treat.
- You can store this strawberry daiquiri cocktail in the freezer by adding to jars or a Tupperware container. Leave 1-2" of space at the top to give the liquid room to expand and seal tightly. When ready to serve, let it sit for about 15 minutes, then give it a good stir and enjoy!
Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 67mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg