Grilled Beef Short Ribs Recipe
This Grilled Beef Short Ribs recipe is the best short ribs recipe ever! Simple to make but packed with flavor, you are going to love these beef ribs.
- 6 boneless beef short ribs about 2 lbs. total; for best results, use Certified Angus Beef ® brand
- 4 Tbsp. Dry Rub for Steak or 2 Tbsp. each salt and pepper
- Butter for melting on top of the short ribs after grilling
In a bowl, mix your seasoning ingredients. You can use either 4 Tbsp. of my Dry Rub Recipe (linked in ingredients) or 2 Tbsp. salt and 2 Tbsp. pepper.
Sprinkle the seasoning mixture on to your short ribs of beef.Pat down to ensure the seasonings stay on while grilling and to encourage the beef to soak up all of that delicious flavor.
Grill on medium high heat for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway.
Melt a pat of butter on top of each boneless short rib, serve, and enjoy!
- For best results, allow your beef to come to room temperature before grilling. Leave them out for 30 minutes before grilling and they will reach room temperature.
- Be sure to pat down your seasonings to really cover the beef. This will give you the best flavor!
Calories: 292kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 1000mg | Potassium: 596mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 831IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 4mg