How to Make Au Jus
Follow our guide on How to Make Au Jus to use with all of your favorite roast beef recipes and more!
Servings 2 cups (or so)
- 1 cup Beef Broth or juices from roast beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup Red Wine
- drippings from roast beef
- Serve with prime rib, chuck roast, or as a side dipping sauce for dishes like a French Dip sandwich.
- Check the post content for a guide on how to make French Dip sandwiches!
Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 534mg | Potassium: 285mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 9IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg