Boneless Turkey Roast Recipe
Our juicy Boneless Turkey Roast Recipe is roasted with the most delicious turkey dry rub for a beautiful, crispy skin and is so tender!
- 1 boneless turkey roast 2.5 to 3 lbs.
- 4 Tbsp. butter softened
- 1 turkey rub recipe
- 3 carrots
- 3 celery sticks
- 1 cup chicken stock
- parsley optional, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix seasoning for turkey rub recipe together in a small bowl.
Pat boneless turkey roast all over with 4 Tbsp. softened butter and then season with turkey rub.
Spray baking dish with cooking spray, then add 3 chopped carrots and 3 chopped celery sticks. Top carrots and celery with the turkey roast.
Pour 1 cup chicken stock into the dish around the turkey.
Sprinkle with parsley and place in the oven for 1 hour or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Use a meat thermometer for best results.
Let rest 10 minutes, then slice and serve! Enjoy!
- Use a meat thermometer! This is a total must for cooking poultry, especially turkey.
- Thoroughly pat down butter and seasoning to give the turkey breast a nice crust.
- Let your turkey rest for about 10 minutes before slicing it.
Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 117mg | Sodium: 758mg | Potassium: 667mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 7179IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 3mg