Amazing Boneless Turkey Breast Roast
My juicy Boneless Turkey Breast Recipe is roasted with the most delicious turkey dry rub for a beautiful, crispy skin and is so tender!
- 1 boneless turkey roast 2.5 to 3 lbs.
- 4 Tablespoon butter softened
- 3 Tablespoons turkey rub recipe
- 3 carrots peeled
- 3 celery sticks cut
- 1 cup chicken stock
- teaspoon parsley optional, for garnish
- 1 Tablespoon garlic butter optional
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary optional, for garnish
- Use a meat thermometer! This is a total must for cooking poultry, especially turkey.
- Thoroughly pat down butter and seasoning to give the turkey breast a nice crust.
- Let your turkey rest for about 10 minutes before slicing it.
Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 117mg | Sodium: 758mg | Potassium: 667mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 7179IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 3mg