Garlic Roasted Small Potatoes
Garlicky, buttery, and oh-so-crispy, our Garlic Roasted Small Potatoes make a delicious side dish for every meal from beef to chicken.
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 2 pinches Maldon sea salt
- 2 pinches black pepper
- 24 oz. creamer potatoes sold as 1 package
- fresh parsley optional, to taste
Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut creamer potatoes into halves and add them to a bowl.
Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. garlic powder, 4 Tbsp. melted butter, 2 pinches Maldon sea salt, and 2 pinches black pepper on the potatoes.
Mix potatoes with seasoning until fully coated.
Add seasoned creamer potatoes to an oven-ready cast iron skillet. Spread out evenly. Sprinkle with fresh parsley if desired.
Roast for approximately 1 hour for crispy potatoes. Enjoy!
- Make sure the potatoes are spread out on the baking sheet or skillet so they cook evenly.
- Do not flip them. Let them sit as they roast - this ensures the crispiest baby potatoes!
- Toss well to evenly coat them with the garlic butter sauce. You want that delicious sauce all over those potatoes. Trust me!
- Try seasoning potatoes with our Garlic Butter Sauce!
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 208mg | Potassium: 760mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 369IU | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 2mg