Korean Cream Cheese Garlic Bread
Golden brown and crunchy on the outside, and deliciously creamy and soft on the inside, this Korean Cream Cheese Garlic Bread recipe is an incredibly flavorful treat that's easy to make!
Servings 4 rolls
- 4 medium dinner rolls or use dough and bake homemade rolls
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic or garlic paste
- 1 Tbsp. parsley chopped
- Parmesan cheese to taste, optional
Bake dinner rolls from dough or place premade rolls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.Keep oven preheated to 350°F.In a bowl, add softened cream cheese and beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Add sugar and mix through. Finally, add heavy cream and beat until smooth.
Add the sweetened cream cheese mixture to a piping bag. Alternatively, use a plastic bag with a corner cut out, if you don't have a piping bag.
Cut rolls into 6-8 equal wedges, but do not cut all of the way through. Once cut, pipe the cream cheese mixture into the rolls through the slices.
In a bowl, add melted butter along with egg and milk. Whisk well until smooth, then add parsley and minced garlic, and mix through.
Dip your rolls into the garlic butter mixture to coat the top and let it sink into the wedges.
Place the rolls on your parchment-lined baking sheet, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese (optionally).
Bake at 350°F for 5-10 minutes or until golden on top.
- Make sure not to cut completely through the rolls! You want the bread to stay together, so only cut through enough to fill it with the cream cheese mixture.
- Give the filled rolls a good coating of the garlic butter mixture. Dunk and let it sink in between the wedges for the most flavor. Yummy!
Calories: 530kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Cholesterol: 154mg | Sodium: 347mg | Potassium: 175mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1679IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 153mg | Iron: 2mg