Arugula Burrata Salad Recipe
Creamy burrata cheese with salty prosciutto, fresh Parmesan, and crisp arugula, all seasoned with sea salt, pepper, and drizzled olive oil... that's our incredible Arugula Burrata Salad Recipe!
- ½ lemon for juicing
- 6 oz. prosciutto approx.
- ½ bag arugula
- ½ cup shaved Parmesan
- sprinkle sea salt
- sprinkle freshly cracked black pepper
- 1-2 fresh burrata cheese
- drizzle olive oil
Rest arugula on a serving platter or plate.
Lay your prosciutto over the arugula in ribbons.
Add the burrata cheese.
Drizzle with olive oil.
Squeeze half a lemon over the top. Sprinkle with sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste.
Add shaved Parmesan. Serve, and enjoy!
- Use the freshest burrata cheese possible.
- Simple seasoning works best. I use maldon sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, fresh lemon juice, and extra virgin olive oil. Perfection!
- Make sure your arugula is fresh. Crisp arugula is the best!
- Always use good quality extra virgin olive oil. It makes a huge difference in flavor!
- Bring your burrata to room temperature. This cheese should always be served room temperature.
Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 487mg | Potassium: 184mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 563IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 185mg | Iron: 1mg