Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl
My keto Egg Roll in a Bowl recipe is an easy-to-make, low carb version of everyone's favorite egg roll bowl!
Spatula or wooden spoon
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- ¼ cup coconut aminos or soy sauce, or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 bag coleslaw mix or shredded cabbage
- ½ cup grated carrot
- 1 bunch green onions chopped, divided in half
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
In a skillet, cook ground turkey until done (about 15 minutes) and drain if needed.
Add in ½ of your chopped green onion, then add oil and vinegar. Cook 1 minute.
Stir in garlic, ginger, coconut aminos, hoisin, coleslaw mix, and carrots, and cook until the cabbage has wilted.
Stir in the remaining green onion and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve and enjoy!
- To make vegan egg roll bowls, substitute the turkey for a plant-based ground protein.
- Purchase gluten-free hoisin sauce to make it gluten-free.
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 494mg | Potassium: 629mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 3023IU | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 2mg