Our easy Moscato Sangria Recipe is ready in just 10 minutes! This refreshing and delicious drink is floral and fruity. It's a perfect summer cocktail recipe!
Servings 6 Servings
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Moscato Wine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Brandy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries quartered or sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 apple diced or sliced
- 1 peach diced or sliced
- 1 orange sliced
- 1 lemon sliced
- Seltzer water optional
In a pitcher or large bowl, combine the Moscato, brandy, and vanilla extract.
Add the strawberries, raspberries, apple, peach, orange, and lemon. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
Serve chilled, if desired with ice and seltzer water.
- You can substitute the brandy with some orange liqueur or fruit flavored vodka.
- If you want sweet sangria, you can add a simple syrup.
- Allow the sangria to chill in the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend. It is especially delicious after resting overnight.
- You can make this sangria recipe two days ahead of time and store in the refrigerator.
- To add some bubbles, combine with seltzer water immediately before serving.
Calories: 298kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 294mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 220IU | Vitamin C: 61.4mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 0.6mg