Blueberry Fruity Sangria Recipe
Are you ready to try the best sangria you have ever tasted? Trust me, you need this Blueberry Sangria in your life! It’s perfect for a Bridal Shower, Mother’s Day Celebration, or even just for a fun Sunday Supper outdoors.
- 750 ml Sauvignon Blanc (1 bottle)
- 2 cups Cranberry Blueberry juice
- 1/4 cup Brandy
- 2 cups blueberries (see note 1)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 lemon sliced thin
In a large bowl (I recommend using a large bowl and then separating it into pitchers later) combine the Sauvignon Blanc, cranberry juice, and brandy.
In a small bowl, add 1 cup of blueberries and sugar and mash away. This muddling will add so much flavor to your Blueberry Sangria.
Combine the muddled blueberries to the wine mixture.
Add 1/2 lemon slices and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
Reserve 1/2 lemon and remaining blueberries for garnish when serving.
Serve in large pitchers and garnish with remaining blueberries.
- We recommend Wish Farms Blueberries for maximum flavor
- Have some fun by skewering the blueberries on fancy toothpicks! This extra step will really wow your guests!
Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 64mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Vitamin C: 11.1mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.2mg