Peach Mango Salsa
A lightly balanced, peach mango salsa that can be eaten as an appetizer with tortilla chips, or topped onto your favourite savoury dish! Light and fresh, made with some of the best produce that summer has to offer!
Servings 4 people
- 1/2 small mango finely diced
- 1 peach finely diced
- 1/2 jalapeno or one if you want it spicy
- 1/4 red onion very finely diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 small roma tomato finely diced
Place all ingredients in a small bowl and stir until well combined.
Adjust salt and pepper, and lime juice according to taste.
Calories: 19kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Sodium: 146mg | Potassium: 81mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 210IU | Vitamin C: 6.4mg | Iron: 0.1mg