Hawaiian Pizza Pull Apart Sliders
These Hawaiian Pizza Pull Apart Sliders are extremely easy to pull together. They’re great for a quick weeknight dinner as well as for appetizers or snacks for a casual weekend get together.
- 12 Hawaiian rolls Honey wheat dinner rolls
- 12 slices black forest ham about 1/2 lbs
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup pineapple chopped, canned or fresh
- 1 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella
- 1/4 cup Parmesan shredded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper or to taste
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Slice the dinner rolls in half but leave them attached and place the bottom rolls in a large enough baking pan.
Spread the pizza sauce over the bottom half and sprinkle half of the shredded Mozzarella over the sauce.
Fold each slice of ham into a square about the same size as your roll and put them on top of the cheese in the same position as each bottom roll. This will make it easier to pull the rolls apart when done.
Top the ham with the rest of the Mozzarella and sprinkle chopped pineapple on top.
Place the top half of the dinner roll on top of the cheese and pineapple.
Brush the surface of the rolls with olive oil.
Crush up the oregano with your finger and sprinkle it over the top along with the red pepper and shredded Parmesan.
Bake for 10 minutes until the sliders are hot and the cheese is melted.
- Move the baked sliders to a platter to make it easier to pull apart without burning yourself on the hot baking pan. Or score the rolls with a knife to make it even easier to pick them apart.
Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 534mg | Potassium: 137mg | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 160IU | Vitamin C: 7.3mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 0.6mg