Asian Beef Stir Fry Recipe with Green Beans
This Asian beef stir fry recipe with green beans is a flavorful, easy and healthy dish perfect for any night.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound flank steak or sirloin steak very thinly sliced. See note #1
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 1 pound green beans trimmed
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 cups bell peppers mixed, approx 2 bell peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt himalayan or fresh sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced thin
- 1/4 cup basil leaves thinly sliced
- 4 cups Cooked rice
Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat until a bead of water sizzles and evaporates on contact. Add the oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
Add the soy sauce, garlic, ginger and pepper paste.
Immediately add the beef and sear for approximately 1 minute, then stir-fry for another 1 to 2 minutes until the pink is mostly gone.
Add the green beans and teriyaki sauce and cover the wok.
Allow the green beans to steam for 3 to 4 minutes, or until they are crisp-tender.
Add the peppers and stir fry for another minute.
Season with sea salt and fresh ground pepper and top with green onions and basil leaves.
Serve over cooked rice and garnish with additional basil.
- For best results, we recommend using Certified Angus Beef® brand
Calories: 264kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 925mg | Potassium: 488mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1630IU | Vitamin C: 56.2mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 2.2mg