Asian Beef Stir Fry Recipe with Green Beans
My Asian Beef Stir Fry Recipe is an easy lunch or dinner, ready in 30 minutes or less! Enjoy over rice, noodles, or in lettuce cups.
Wok or deep frying pan
Wooden spoon or spatula
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound flank or sirloin steak, very thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon ginger minced
- 1 Tablespoon chili paste
- 1 pound green beans trimmed
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 cups bell peppers mixed, approx 2 bell peppers
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt Himalayan or fresh sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- ¼ cup green onions sliced thin
- ¼ cup basil leaves thinly sliced
- 4 cups Cooked rice
Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat until a bead of water sizzles and evaporates on contact. Add the oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
Add the soy sauce, garlic, ginger and pepper paste.
Immediately add the beef and sear for approximately 1 minute, then stir-fry for another 1 to 2 minutes until the pink is mostly gone.
Add the green beans and teriyaki sauce and cover the wok.
Allow the green beans to steam for 3 to 4 minutes, or until they are crisp-tender.
Add the peppers and stir fry for another minute.
Season with sea salt and fresh ground pepper and top with green onions and basil leaves.
Serve over cooked rice and garnish with additional basil.
- Note: nutritional value does not include the rice.
- To make this dish keto friendly, leave out the teriyaki sauce and make sure you're using a low carb chili paste. Replace soy sauce with a low carb alternative such as coconut aminos or tamari shoyu.
- To make this dish gluten-free, use a gluten-free soy sauce or soy sauce alternative, gluten-free teriyaki sauce, and double check your chili paste to make sure it is also gluten-free.
- You want that wok to be hot, hot, hot! Make sure it's hot enough that water sizzles and evaporates as soon as it touches it for best results.
Calories: 468kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 1851mg | Potassium: 990mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 3265IU | Vitamin C: 112mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 5mg