Strawberry Dole Whip
Fresh strawberries and milk is all you need to make this delicious no bake strawberry dessert. Our Strawberry Dole Whip recipe is a twist on the popular pineapple dole whip treat at Disney World. Kids and adults alike are sure to love digging into this healthy treat!
- 1 lb fresh strawberries hulled, sliced, and frozen
- 1 cup almond milk more if needed
- ½ tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar or other sweetener of your choice, optional
Place frozen, sliced strawberries in a blender and pour in ½ cup almond milk (see note 1). Add a pinch of salt and blend until smooth. Give it a taste and add sweetener if you prefer. Add the sweetener a little at a time until you achieve the flavor you like.
Pour into a plastic baggie or other freezer safe container. Seal tightly and freeze until ready to serve (see note 2).
- You may sub in whole milk or reduced fat milk if you prefer
- You may use more milk if needed.
- If the mixture is too frozen to serve, allow it to sit at room temperature until the consistency you like. If you stored in a plastic baggie you are able to massage the baggie to achieve the consistency.
Calories: 40kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 173mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 66.7mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 0.5mg