Baked Creamed Corn Casserole Recipe
With only 5 ingredients and 3 simple steps to follow, this is the easiest Baked Creamed Corn Casserole recipe that takes just 30 minutes to bake!
- 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 14 oz. can whole kernel corn (not drained)
- 14 oz. can creamed corn
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 1 egg
Preheat your oven to 375°F. Add canned whole kernel corn, canned creamed corn, Jiffy corn muffin mix, melted butter, and egg to a large bowl. Mix to combine.
Pour the cornbread casserole mixture into a greased baking dish (8 by 8 inch or 9 by 13 inch for double the ingredients). Spread it out evenly.
Bake for 30 minutes. When done, remove from the oven and let cool. Cut into squares. Serve with pats of butter and drizzled honey, and enjoy!
Try topping this dish with our Candied Bacon Recipe!
- To double this recipe, use a 9x13 baking dish and bake for 60 minutes instead of 30.
- You can make this baked creamed corn recipe up to 2 days ahead of time, whether you leave it unbaked or you fully cook it. Here’s how:
- Fully cooked: Let your casserole cool completely, then cover it with cling wrap and store it in the refrigerator. Before you serve it, remove the plastic wrap and heat it up in an oven preheated to 300°F for 20-30 minutes, or until it’s warm throughout.
- Unbaked: Cover your corn casserole completely with plastic wrap, and store it in the refrigerator. When you’re ready to bake it, remove it from the refrigerator, and let it come to room temperature. Bake as usual according to recipe instructions.
- Make this recipe your own! You can add sugar to make it a little sweeter, or jalapenos to spice it up. The best creamed corn casserole recipes are the simple kind we can dress up how we like!
- Let creamed corn casserole stand for at least 10 minutes before serving. It will firm up as it cools, making it much easier to serve and even more presentable.
Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 462mg | Potassium: 133mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 363IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg