Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Just one bite of this moist pumpkin bread, and you will want to make your own Starbucks Pumpkin Bread at home all of the time! You and your family are going to love this easy quick bread recipe that is perfect for Fall.
Servings 12 slices
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice*
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil , or canola
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2-3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease and flour an 8x4 inch loaf pan (9x5 works too).In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice & salt.
In a separate bowl beat together the oil, sugars, vanilla extract & eggs until smooth. Then mix in the canned pumpkin.
With the mixer on low, mix the flour mixture into the pumpkin mixture until smooth.
Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and sprinkle the top with pumpkin seeds.
Bake in the oven for 50-60 minutes (or about 45-55 minutes for a 9x5 inch loaf pan). When it's done baking the top should feel slightly firm to the touch and an inserted toothpick should come out clean.
- Make sure to use 100% canned pumpkin puree.
- Use only 1 cup of pumpkin puree, not a full can.
- If you don't have pumpkin pie spice, use 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ½ teaspoon ground ginger, ¼ teaspoon ground cloves, & ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg.
- You don’t want to mix a quick bread too much, you want to mix it just long enough to get the lumps out.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container. This loaf freezes well. Thaw in the fridge overnight.
- I baked mine in a 8x4 inch loaf pan, or you can use a 9x5 inch loaf pan . Baking times will vary between ovens - but it'll bake for about 50-60 minutes in an 8x4 inch pan, or about 45-55 minutes in a large loaf pan. When it's done, it should feel firm to the touch at the top and an inserted toothpick should come out clean.
- You can also make three mini pumpkin loaves by using 5.75x3" mini pans. Baking time for mini loaf pans is approximately 30-35 minutes
Calories: 317kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 138mg | Potassium: 155mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 3895IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1.8mg