Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzels Snack Mix
The perfect mix of sweet and salty, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzels Snack Mix is so easy and delicious.
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 1/2 cups M&Ms + an extra handful
- 1/2 cups peanuts + an extra handful
- 1 cup milk chocolate melted
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter melted
In a large bowl, add M&Ms, peanuts, and mini pretzels. Toss together to combine.
Melt milk chocolate and peanut butter, then pour over the top of the pretzel mix.
Mix well to coat everything with chocolate and peanut butter.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then pour the snack mix over the top and spread it out evenly. Sprinkle a handful of peanuts and M&Ms over the top.
Place in the freezer and freezer for about 15 minutes, or until hardened. Break into pieces, and enjoy!
How to Melt Peanut Butter in the Microwave
- Measure out 1 cup of smooth peanut butter and place it in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover the bowl with a paper towel.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. Remove the bowl from the microwave, and stir well.
- Return the bowl to the microwave and continue to cook in 30-second intervals until it melts.
How to Melt Chocolate in Microwave
- Break or chop your chocolate into small pieces if you are using a chocolate bar. You can also use melting chocolate from the baking section of the grocery store, or chocolate chips, if you prefer.
- Add the chocolate pieces to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds on high, then remove and stir. Stirring is important, as the chocolate may not melt properly if you don't stir it.
- Repeat by microwaving as necessary for 15 second intervals until the chocolate has only a few lumps. Stir to melt any remaining lumps.
Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 367mg | Potassium: 291mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 80IU | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 2mg