Easy Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe
Using just 5 simple ingredients, this flavorful and easy Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe cooks up in less than 30 minutes! You will savor every bite of this simple chicken teriyaki stir-fry.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1 ½ pounds chicken breast cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 16 ounce bag frozen stir-fry blend vegetables
- 1 ½ cups teriyaki sauce
Start by cooking 1 cup rice according to the package directions or by following our Instant Pot White Rice or Stove-top Rice recipes.
Over high heat in a large skillet, sauté 1 ½ lbs. cubed chicken breast in 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Sprinkle the chicken with ½ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
Add one 16 ounce bag frozen stir-fry vegetables and cook for 3 minutes. Then, pour in 1 ½ cups teriyaki sauce and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Serve over the cooked rice, and enjoy!
- Recipe by Philia Kelnhofer from Fast & Easy Five-Ingredient Recipes - A Cookbook for Busy People.
Calories: 373kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 4628mg | Potassium: 886mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 2.5mg