Easy Boneless Prime Rib Roast Recipe
Easy to prepare, boneless prime rib roast is packed with flavor, tender, and perfect for serving a crowd!
Servings 8 approx
Pan with roasting rack
Boneless Prime Rib Roast Ingredients
- 3.5 lb Certified Angus Beef® brand boneless prime rib roast
- 3/4 tsp salt Kosher is best
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
Preheat the oven to 450°F. Pat your room temperature boneless prime rib roast dry using paper towels, then rub all over with a generous amount of salt and pepper. You want to give it a good coating!
Place the roast on a pan with a roasting rack, fat-side up. Add it to the oven and cook for 15 minutes at 450°F. After 15 minutes, reduce the temperature to 325°F. Cook for an additional 1 hour and 40 minutes (check the exact time for your level of doneness using the Roast Perfect App).
Once the beef is done cooking, remove it from the oven and transfer it to a cutting board. Loosely tent the beef with foil for 15 minutes to let it rest.
After 15 minutes, carve the roast against the grain. Always carve against the grain for best results. Serve with Au Jus.
- Download the Roast Perfect App! Trust us, this will make your life so much easier.
- Roasting Rack: Always use a roasting pan with a roasting rack.
- Always let the prime rib rest for at least 15 minutes before slicing.
- When ready to slice, always slice the beef against the grain. This will ensure the most tender beef.
Calories: 621kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 53g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 120mg | Sodium: 437mg | Potassium: 507mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 3mg