How to Make Teriyaki Sauce
Using just four simple ingredients, you can learn how to make Teriyaki sauce in LESS than 15 minutes! Homemade Teriyaki sauce is easy to make and delicious.
Servings 1 Cups
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1-inch piece ginger finely chopped, or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 garlic cloves smashed and finely chopped, or 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1 scallion or green onion, thinly sliced (both the green and white parts)
- 1 orange zested
Add 3/4 cup soy sauce, 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce, finely chopped 1-inch piece ginger, 3 finely minced garlic cloves, 1 thinly sliced scallion, and the zest of 1 orange to a medium bowl.
Mix together until fully combined. If you like, heat it up in a small saucepan on the stove on low until it warms through and reaches the consistency you like. Enjoy!
- Heat the teriyaki sauce recipe up in a saucepan on the stove on low, or microwave it on low. How long you need to microwave it for depends on how much sauce you are heating. I recommend heating in 30 second intervals.
- We recommend a serving size of about 2 tablespoons if using as a teriyaki dipping sauce or as a teriyaki glaze, depending on the recipe.
Calories: 422kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 9g | Sodium: 4926mg | Potassium: 241mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 54g | Vitamin C: 3.2mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1.8mg