Homemade Baked Buffalo Wings
Buffalo wings are a game day FAVORITE! Learn how to make BUFFALO WINGS in a few easy steps. Homemade buffalo wings are baked and tossed in buffalo sauce.
Servings 24 wings
- 3 lbs. chicken wings pre-cut or whole wings
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder NOT baking soda
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- ⅛ tsp. salt and pepper
- homemade buffalo sauce
- Bake the wings on a wire baking rack or a raised roasting pan. This allows the air to flow around the wings as they cook, which is what makes them crispy.
- Wrap the bottom portion of the baking sheet in tin foil. The tinfoil will catch any juices that drip as they bake and make it easy to clean up after.
- Don't overcrowd the rack. Evenly space the chicken wings so they can bake evenly.
Calories: 173kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 153mg | Potassium: 184mg | Vitamin A: 255IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 0.7mg