How to Make Blue Cheese Dressing
Learn how to make BLUE CHEESE DRESSING that's perfect for salads, sandwiches, or as a dipping sauce! Homemade blue cheese dressing is easy and delicious.
Servings 1 cups
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- 1 cup blue cheese crumbles
- ⅓ cup minced fresh chives
Combine ¾ cup sour cream, ¼ cup mayonnaise, 3 Tbsp. lemon juice, 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce, and a generous pinch of salt and pepper together in a small bowl. Stir until combined using a small whisk or fork.
Fold 1 cup of blue cheese crumbles into the dressing.
Mince ⅓ cup of fresh chives and stir them into the dressing until completely combined.
Serve immediately or store in the fridge for a few hours to allow flavors to develop.
- Feel free to use more or less chives to increase or decrease the flavor.
- If you would like a thicker dressing, use more sour cream. For a thinner dressing, add more lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- This recipe yields about 1 ½ cups.
Calories: 807kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 76g | Saturated Fat: 34g | Cholesterol: 142mg | Sodium: 1681mg | Potassium: 501mg | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1405IU | Vitamin C: 13.8mg | Calcium: 612mg | Iron: 1mg