Mushroom Swiss Burger
Topped with fresh sautéed mushrooms and onions, this EASY Mushroom Swiss Burger is perfect for summer grilling season. Get ready to up your grill game!
Servings 2 burger
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef We recommend an 80/20 mix
- 2 Tbsp. steak seasoning
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 cups sautéed mushrooms and onions
- 4 brioche buns
Preheat grill over medium heat.
Form hamburger into four even patties. Then, season each patty with about 1/2 tablespoon of the steak seasoning.
Cook a batch of sautéed mushroom and onions and then set aside.
Add patties to grill. Grill for about 8 minutes on one side, then flip and grill for about 6-8 minutes on the other side - or until cooked through.
Add a slice of Swiss cheese to each patty and let the heat from the grill melt the cheese.
Remove patties from grill. Place each patty onto a brioche bun, top with sautéed mushrooms and onions, and then serve immediately.
- Do not overcook burgers: Make sure not to overcook your burgers, so just about 6-8 minutes per side.
- Cheesy Mushroom Swiss Cheeseburgers: One slice of Swiss cheese is enoughbut if you want a cheesy burger, you should probably use at least 2, if not 3 slices.
- Burger Toppings: Top your burger bun with your favorite toppings. Arugula, lettuce, and tomatoes are always favorites.
- Lean Burgers: We used 80/20 ground beef but if you want a leaner burger, you can use 90/10 ground beef.
- Burger Bun: If brioche buns are unavailable, any bun will work.
- Pan Fried Burgers: You can pan fry the burger patties if preferred.
Calories: 1888kcal | Carbohydrates: 92g | Protein: 95g | Fat: 126g | Saturated Fat: 59g | Cholesterol: 587mg | Sodium: 1232mg | Potassium: 1235mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2385IU | Vitamin C: 4.2mg | Calcium: 757mg | Iron: 14mg