Grilled Steak Caesar Salad
Grilled Steak Caesar Salad is a main course that this is super easy to make, healthy, and filling too!
- 2 strip steaks trimmed of excess fat, 1" thick and about 1 ½ lbs. total
- 1 cup Caesar salad dressing divided
- 2 hearts Romaine split lengthwise and core trimmed
- ½ head radicchio lettuce shredded
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. fresh ground black pepper
Put the steak in a zip-lock bag with ⅔ of the Caesar dressing. Close the bag and squeeze out the air. Refrigerate, marinating for 1 ½-2 hours.
Remove steaks from the bags and discard the marinade. Grill steak to desired doneness and let it rest for 3 to 5 minutes. Slice into strips.
In a large bowl, toss the romaine lettuce, radicchio, and croutons with the remaining Caesar dressing. Add the steak, sprinkle with Parmesan, and serve.
We recommend Certified Angus Beef® brand for best results. This recipe was adapted from a Certified Angus Beef® brand recipe.
Calories: 643kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 52g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 941mg | Potassium: 822mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 13715IU | Vitamin C: 9.1mg | Calcium: 174mg | Iron: 4.7mg