Sriracha Fry Sauce Recipe
This new take on fancy sauce will change your life. You'll want to make my Sriracha Fry Sauce Recipe every time you cook up a batch of fries or potato wedges!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt or regular sea salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Thoroughly mix together 1 cup mayonnaise, ¼ cup ketchup, 1 tablespoon sriracha, and 1 tablespoon Worcestershire in a small mixing bowl until smooth and creamy.
Add 1 teaspoon paprika, 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt, and 1 teaspoon red pepper and mix together until it blends well. Serve, and enjoy!
- Enjoy with your favorite dippable foods, like air fryer fries or crispy potato wedges! Or, try with burgers and grilled cheese. Yum!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days. When ready to enjoy again, give it a good stir.
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 604mg | Potassium: 51mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 131IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg