"MOMosa" Mimosa Recipe
The MOMosa is the perfect mimosa recipe for a Mother's Day brunch or as a special treat! Using orange sherbet and champagne, this deliciously easy cocktail recipe is fruity and sweet.
- 2-3 scoops orange sherbet depending on size of glass
- 1 splash orange juice
- 1 cup champagne
- fresh berries optional
Add 2-3 scoops orange sherbet to a glass of your choice. For a smaller glass, use 2 scoops; for a larger glass, use 3.
Slowly pour in 1 cup of champagne. It will fizz up quite a bit, so do this a little bit at a time and not all at once.
Top off the glass with a splash of orange juice, according to taste. Top with fruit such as fresh berries if you like.
- Remember to always uncork your champagne with the cork facing away from yourself.
- Slowly pour in the orange juice and champagne. Don’t add it in all at once! The sherbet will fizz up quite a bit, so to avoid spilling over the glass, pour it in slowly.
- Try other flavors of sherbet, like raspberry, strawberry, or even rainbow, to mix things up! You could even use a mixture of flavors like raspberry and orange.
- Mimosa ratio: For a cup of champagne, 2-3 scoops of sherbet using a regular spoon is plenty.
Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 208mg | Sugar: 3g | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg