Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders baked in the oven are a deliciously easy way to feed a hungry crowd! Score big when you serve this cheesy appetizer recipe piled high with savory bacon and all of your favorite cheeseburger toppings.
- 12 Hawaiian Rolls
- 1 lb. ground beef 80/20
- 12 slices American Cheese
- 6 slices Bacon cooked
- 12 slices Pickles
- ketchup and mustard or condiments of your choice; ketchup and mayonnaise spread in rolls also works well
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Onion powder
- 2 tsp Sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp. Butter melted
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
Preheat oven to 350° F. In a large skillet, add ground beef seasoned with salt and onion powder, and cook until the meat is cooked through. Drain grease when done cooking.
Split the rolls in half, setting the tops aside.Place the bottoms of the rolls back in the paper container.Place 6 slices of American cheese, one on each bottom roll.Spread beef mixture over the cheese.Using your remaining slices of cheese, create a second layer of cheese over the top.Break up the cooked bacon into 12 pieces and add a piece to each roll.Add a pickle slice to each roll.Drizzle with ketchup and mustard or add ketchup and mayonnaise mixture to top buns by spreading inside (optional).
Add the tops of the rolls. Cover the sliders and container with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil after 15 minutes is up and brush the rolls with melted butter mixed with garlic powder, then sprinkle with sesame seeds. (optional)
Bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted. Serve, and enjoy!
- For best results we recommend using Certified Angus Beef® brand.
- You can use the condiments of your choice for these sliders, and try playing around with the recipe! Just like a classic cheeseburger, you can mix these sliders up any way you want. For a fun twist on this recipe, you could even try your favorite BBQ sauce!
- Use the container the rolls come in for baking - this makes for easy cleanup.
- Bake your bacon in the oven. Follow instructions above and you will have very little cleanup.
- If you want a leaner burger, you can use 90/10 ground beef
Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 1939mg | Potassium: 311mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 513IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 299mg | Iron: 2mg