Slow Cooker Lasagna
Just one bite of this Slow Cooker Lasagna recipe, and you'll be hooked! We know this will be your favorite lasagna recipe - it's that delicious.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound Italian sausage removed from casing
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced, or 1 tablespoon of garlic paste
- 8 cups tomato marinara sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 32 ounces ricotta cheese
- ½ cup freshly chopped parsley optional
- 2 pounds low-moisture mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound uncooked lasagna noodles oven-ready variety
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- This recipe feeds approximately 12-15 people. I love to entertain and this is my go-to recipe. You will need a large oval 8-quart Crock-Pot. If you prefer small amounts, jut cut the recipe in half and use a small round 5-quart Crock-pot.
- If you want to serve additional meat sauce on top of the lasagna, I recommend doubling the meat sauce.
- You will want to slice this lasagna into smaller pieces since it is a deep dish.
Calories: 590kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 1174mg | Potassium: 705mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1160IU | Vitamin C: 11.3mg | Calcium: 494mg | Iron: 3mg