Our White Chocolate Christmas Crack Recipe is the easiest and most addicting treat you will make this holiday season. These treats will pack nicely in a little goodie bag tied up with a pretty bow, perfect for Christmas gifting or adding to your list of Buffet Menu Ideas for a quick dessert option!
Christmas is my most favorite time of the year. Everything is so festive and happy, from the decorations to the music and to all the special Christmas sprinkles in the baking aisle, like the ones I used for this White Chocolate Christmas Crack Recipe. I’m not one to put sprinkles on everything, but I just couldn’t help myself when I saw the cute stars and Christmas trees. I would have bought the entire shelf of Christmas sprinkles if I didn’t exercise my self-control.
But enough about sprinkles, let’s talk about this White Chocolate Christmas Crack Recipe. They call it “crack” for a reason, and they sure are right! You won’t be able to have just one bite, it will turn into two bites, then the whole piece and another piece and another. Before you realize it, you may have eaten half the batch. That’s why I sent most of this to work with my husband the next day, only keeping a few pieces for myself. Some of my husband’s coworkers were going crazy for them, so I plan to scale this recipe up to make an enormous batch for him to take into work closer to Christmas.
I decided to use Christmas sprinkles to decorate these because I love the festivity they add to the treats. But you can top this White Chocolate Christmas Crack Recipe with just about anything you want, the options are endless.
White Chocolate Christmas Crack Recipe Topping Options
- Peppermint crunch or crushed up candy canes
- Christmas M&M or other festive candies
- Crushed nuts if you don’t want more candies on top of candies
- Gold sanding sugar or sugar pearls for a fancy look
You could also just leave out the toppings and keep them classic. This buttery melt-in-your-mouth White Chocolate Christmas Crack Recipe needs no extra fanfare to make it delicious. One bite and you will be hooked for life. The best thing about this recipe is how easy it is, you could make it in your sleep. So if you’re ready for something exceptional with a minimal amount of work, you’ve got to make this now!
Other Delicious Treats Perfect for Christmas Gifting
White Chocolate Christmas Crack
- 16 saltine crackers
- 4 ounce unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup white chocolate chip
- 2 tablespoon sprinkles Christmas
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line an 8”x8” square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place the saltine crackers in one layer on top of the parchment paper, this should fill the pan from side to side evenly.
- In a small sauce pan, melt the butter and brown sugar over medium heat and let it simmer for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Immediately pour the butter sugar mixture over the saltine cracker and cover it as evenly as possible.
- Place the baking pan into the oven middle rack and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle chocolate chip on top of the hot toffee.
- Wait a few minutes for the chocolate to melt and use the back of a spoon to spread it in an even layer.
- Top with Christmas sprinkles and refrigerate to harden completely before breaking into smaller pieces.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
Get free recipes delivered to your inbox every week!
Thank you for joining the Sunday Supper family!
Something went wrong.