This post may contain paid links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
My Easy Sunday Dinner Ideas are classic, simple dinner ideas, perfect for Sunday supper with the family! They make the best leftovers. Whether you’re looking for quick sheet pan dinners or a meal for a special occasion, we have it here for you. Our Sunday supper ideas are easy to make and always popular!
- Dinner Ideas
- Supper Ideas with Beef
- Sunday Dinner Recipes with Chicken
- Sunday Dinner Pork Recipes
- Seafood Dinner Recipes
- Sunday Supper Ideas with Pasta
- Sunday Supper Ham Ideas
- Easy Sunday Dinner Ideas with Turkey
- Sunday Meal Ideas- Salads
- Sunday Family Dinner Ideas
- Easy Dinner Side Dishes – Vegetables
- 📋 Recipe
- 💬 Reviews
You all know how much I believe in the power of enjoying Sunday Supper together. There is nothing like getting the family together and cooking together and enjoying each other around the family table. This tradition provides memories to last a lifetime. This act of love will be passed down from generation to generation!
Here are my family’s absolute favorite Sunday Dinner Recipes:
- Sunday Roast
- Sunday Gravy
- Reverse Sear Steak
- Best Pork Chop Recipes
- Baby Back Ribs
- Shrimp Bisque
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Pink Pasta Sauce
Supper Ideas with Beef
If you know me, you know how much I love using beef for Sunday meal ideas. I have plenty of budget-friendly, easy beef recipes to pick from, starting with my favorite Beef Chuck Roast (one of the best lazy Sunday dinner ideas of all time!). Give them a try and let me know your family’s favorite!
- Mexican Lasagna with Tortillas
- Puerto Rican Beef Empanadas
- Slow Roasted Prime Rib
- Short Ribs in the Slow Cooker
- Reverse Sear Ribeye
- Slow Cooker Carne Picada
- Mississippi Pot Roast
And my all-time favorite side dish is Portuguese Rice! This Portuguese girl loves her easy rice recipe!
Sunday Dinner Recipes with Chicken
Chicken makes some of the best Sunday family dinner ideas. My personal favorite is my Chick-fil-A Chicken Noodle Soup – it tastes better than the original (seriously!) and is so easy to make on your own. If the whole family likes a little spice, try my Peri Peri Chicken.
- Chick-fil-A Chicken Noodle Soup
- Buttermilk Roast Chicken
- Peri Peri Chicken
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Chicken Breast and Mushroom
- Lemon Butter Chicken Tenders
- Chick-fil-A Chicken Nuggets in the Air Fryer
- Chicken Birria Tacos
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
If you are looking for a creamy sauce for chicken, I have the best Creamy Lemon Butter Sauce.
Sunday Dinner Pork Recipes
Nothing says Southern Sunday dinner ideas more than pork! Try my Southern Smothered Pork Chops if you love classic supper ideas, or my Sausage Gravy with Biscuits as a breakfast for a dinner treat.
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy
- Boston Butt Recipe
- Grilled Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Sous vide Pork Chops
- Oven Baked Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Pork Ribs
Seafood Dinner Recipes
My list of good Sunday dinner ideas wouldn’t be complete without seafood. My favorite is my Creamy Shrimp Bisque – you have to try this easy bisque recipe! For a super simple seafood dinner, you can throw together in literally minutes in the oven or on the grill, try my Shrimp Foil Pack.
- Steamed Crab Legs
- Paella with Beef and Shrimp
- New England Seafood Chowder
- Sous Vide Salmon
- Shrimp Foil Pack
- Grilled Crab Legs
Sunday Supper Ideas with Pasta
Pasta dinners make some of the best Sunday dinner ideas. They’re easy, budget-friendly, and use super simple ingredients. Try my Chicken Orzo Pasta – it’s one of my favorites! My Slow Cooker Lasagna is incredibly popular. It’s easy and delicious, so it’s always a winner.
- Bacon Macaroni and Cheese
- Creamy Mushroom Pasta
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken Orzo Pasta
- Creamy Penne Pasta Leftover Prime Rib Pasta
- Lobster Ravioli
- Pappardelle Bolognese
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
- Tomato Sauce is always a Sunday staple at our house
- One-Pot Meal with Spaghetti it doesn’t get any easier!
- Skillet Lasagna
Sunday Supper Ham Ideas
There are so many easy ways to cook pre-cooked ham. So simple and so delicious!
- Amazing Honey Glazed Ham
- Instant Pot Ham
- Air Fryer Ham
- Hawaiian Roll Sliders with Ham
- Leftover Ham Soup
- Ham and Potato Casserole
- Smoked Ham Recipe
Easy Sunday Dinner Ideas with Turkey
My family loves turkey for Sunday dinner! It is super easy to make and so delicious. Try some of my easy turkey dinner recipes!
- Turkey Sliders
- Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- Smoked Turkey
- Instant Pot Turkey Breast
- Boneless Turkey Breast
- Turkey Tetrazzini
- Turkey Recipe
Sunday Meal Ideas- Salads
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Grilled Chicken Bruschetta
- Steak Salad
- Quinoa Salad
- Burrata Salad
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts Salad
Sunday Family Dinner Ideas
- Fun Breakfast for Dinner Ideas
- 10+ Simple Dinner Ideas for Two
- Sleepover Food Ideas
- Easy Recipes for a Party
- Simple Buffet Ideas
- Garlic Butter Sauce is the perfect topping on any Sunday dinner recipe!
Easy Dinner Side Dishes – Vegetables
- Grilled Corn on the Cob
- Elote Recipe
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Creamed Corn Casserole
- Make Ahead Scalloped Potatoes
- Instant Pot Green Beans
Sunday Dinner Ideas – Sunday Roast
- Cast Iron Dutch Oven or heavy stockpot
- 4 pound boneless beef chuck roast
- 2 Tablespoons butter unsalted
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large yellow onion peeled and cut into large wedges
- 2 cloves garlic peeled or 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 6 carrots whole
- 2 celery stalks cut into large pieces
- 4 potatoes cut into large pieces
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons of dried rosemary
- 2 bay leaves
- 6 ounce tomato paste
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 cups beef stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
See our Cooking Conversions Chart for help converting measurements!
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Season the beef on all sides with salt and pepper.
- In a large Dutch oven, place the butter and vegetable oil over medium high heat. Once hot and the butter is melted, add the seasoned beef and sear until golden brown on all sides. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Toss together the onion, garlic, carrots, celery, potatoes, rosemary in the pan. Allow to cook, stirring occasionally, until browned. Stir in the tomato paste and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with the red wine, scraping up the brown bits from the bottom of the pan, and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Place the seared beef back in the pan and top with the beef stock and add bay leaves.
- Cover and transfer to the preheated oven. Cook until the beef is tender and shreds easily, about 5-6 hours. Season with more salt and pepper if needed. Remove the bay leaves before serving. Serve hot with desired sides.
- Try using whole carrots so they don’t get mushy. Do not use carrot slices; they cook for too long and become mushy.
- Yukon gold or russet potatoes are the best for beef chuck roast as they are hearty enough to cook along with the beef without getting mushy.
- Make sure to sear the beef on all sides. This will ensure a juicy Sunday roast!