Authentic German Potato Salad is served warm or at room temperature. It is a good side dish for a weeknight dinner because it doesn’t need to be chilled. Bake chicken pieces or carve a rotisserie bird to serve alongside.
- 5 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
- ½ pound bacon strips
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- ¾ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup Japanese rice vinegar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
If you’re looking for more quick and easy Weekday Supper recipes, check out our current Weekday Supper Menu, or drop by our Weekday Supper Pinterest board for more ideas!