Let’s talk turkey! As in these baked turkey sliders recipe. Have you ever tried the pull apart sliders recipes? They are perfect to feed a hungry crowd and you can make them with just about any combination of flavors you can dream up. Recently, I made this cheesy, baked Turkey Sliders Recipe and it was a HUGE hit! Finger food like this cheesy turkey sliders recipe is perfect to feed party guests, and they make a fun and quick dinner any night of the week.
Baked Sliders Recipe
Baked sliders recipes are quick and easy to make and always a hit. I love them so much because of how versatile they are. Just top party rolls with your favorite flavor combo of meat and cheese, brush on buttery glaze and bake. It doesn’t get much easier folks! In addition to this Turkey Sliders Recipe, you’ll want to check out Sunday Supper’s very popular Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders recipe. It’s all the flavors of a bacon cheeseburger shrunk down into a mini sliders recipe.
Turkey Sliders Recipe Tips
- To make our turkey sliders recipe, use a 13×9″ baking dish. 24 party rolls should fit in there nicely.
- My favorite party rolls for any sliders recipe are the Potato Rolls. They come in a package of 24 and fit perfectly in my baking dish. They aren’t sliced, but it’s very easy to run a serrated knife through the center and slice all the buns in half at once. Perfect for sliders recipes.
- After slicing the tops off the rolls, carefully set tops aside until ready to use, and lay the bottom halves of the rolls in a 13×9 casserole dish.
- Have fun with your toppings. You can do a classic combo like this Turkey Sliders Recipe or my Baked Ham and Cheese Sliders recipe. The possibilities are endless! Check out these Chicken Parmesan Sliders recipe from my friend Michele at Flavor Mosaic. I’m drooling just looking at her pictures! Michele’s recipe uses chicken nuggets! How clever is that?!
- Next you carefully place the top half of the buns on top of the filling, whip up your buttery mustard glaze and pour it on. For an even layer, use a pastry or BBQ brush to evenly spread the glaze on the buns. Once glazed, this sliders recipe is ready to go in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until toasty warm and the cheese is melted to ooey gooey deliciousness!
Turkey Sliders Recipe
- 24 Party Rolls
- 24 slices turkey
- 12 slices creamy Havarti cheese sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Slice the tops off the rolls and carefully set them aside until ready to use. Lay the bottom halves of the rolls in a 13x9 casserole dish.
- Layer cheese slices on the rolls to cover rolls completely. Overlap the cheese as needed.
- Layer turkey slices on top of the cheese being sure to fit one slice of turkey on each bun, so once they are cooked they will pull apart easily without pulling the turkey off of another bun. If you overlap the turkey to more than one bun you will have to cut through them after they are cooked to make sure they will pull apart easily. Carefully place the bun lids on top.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup melted butter with 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce, 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds, and 1 teaspoon dried minced onion. Whisk to combine and pour on top of the buns. Use a pastry brush to spread the glaze evenly. Note: If the glaze is too thick you can heat it in the microwave to thin it out a bit for pouring or you can brush it on. Either works fine.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 350°F for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is nicely melted and the sliders are warmed through. Serve and enjoy!