Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
The holiday season is upon us! Now is the time to pick out the perfect best Gifts for the Foodie in your life. I have put together the ultimate foodie gifts guide for the holidays – whether they love to eat or cook (or both!), you’re sure to find the best gift idea!
Everything on this list is hand-picked from what I love having and use daily in my own kitchen, that any foodie would love. My family gets so much use out of the items on this list, and I know yours will too!
I’ve also included my favorite recipes to pair with each of these gifts for foodies. You can send the recipe as a part of the gift, or try making it together at home!
Best Foodie Gifts
1. Blackstone Griddle
My husband surprised me last year with a new Blackstone Griddle and I can’t get enough of it! Recipe ideas are endless when it comes to the Blackstone, from crispy bacon for breakfast, to quesadillas for lunch, fried rice for dinner, and cinnamon rolls for dessert.
2. Always Pan by Our Place
I seriously am in love with this pan! My daughter ordered it for me for my birthday, and I haven’t stopped using it since. It is hands down the most-used pan in our kitchen! It replaces your fry pan, saute pan, steamer, skillet, saucier, saucepan, non-stick pan, spatula, and even your spoon rest. Every foodie needs this pan!
I love this pan so much, I have a special discount on it just for you: use the code SUNDAYSUPPER at checkout for 10% off!
3. Charcuterie Board
You can’t go wrong with buying a foodie a new charcuterie board! Especially with all the new trends going around, these wood boards aren’t going anywhere in the foodie world anytime soon.
4. Perfect Pot by Our Place
I loved my Always Pan so much, I knew I had to order the Perfect Pot next. It did not disappoint! I keep the Always Pan and my Perfect Pot next to each other displayed on my stove. They are so beautiful!
My special discount code works for the Perfect Pot, too: use the code SUNDAYSUPPER at checkout for 10% off!
5. The Perfect Knife
Every home cook needs a great knife. This is one of my favorite knives of all time. Use it to chop everything perfectly and cleanly, from potatoes to meat. I love it for easily slicing dishes like my standing rib roast recipe!
6. Sous Vide Machine
If you have yet to try using a sous vide machine, now is the time! Once you try cooking sous vide, it will totally hook you. It cooks everything to the perfect temperature every time – including steak and prime rib!
7. Air Fryer
It’s true, the air fryer lives up to all the hype! Every foodie needs an air fryer. Try it just once, and you will be using it all the time instead of waiting for the oven to preheat. I use it for everything from simple roasted vegetables to full meals.
8. Electric Salt and Pepper Grinders
Every home cook likes to have freshly ground salt and pepper handy and easy to reach when cooking, and what could be easier than electric? This is my personal favorite set to have on hand. It’s perfect for cooking up a holiday meal like prime rib – everything is right where you need it!
9. Vegetable Chopper
I never thought I would love my vegetable chopper as much as I do now! It’s so easy and convenient when I’m low on time and don’t have time for tedious chopping. If I have a lot of ingredients that need to be chopped thinly, this is my go-to!
10. KitchenAid Cheese Grater Attachment
Never grate cheese by hand again! I can’t live without my new KitchenAid attachment for grating cheese. It was so helpful during Thanksgiving when I made my family’s favorite Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese!
11. Salad Spinner
If you love salads or know someone who does, having a salad spinner is a must! My daughter loves a good salad, and she can’t live without it. Try one out and let me know what you think!
12. Glass Mixing Bowls
Having the perfect glass mixing bowl set is ideal and essential for a foodie! Especially when they all can neatly stack into one pile under the cabinet. This set of 10 glass mixing bowls checks off all the boxes!
13. My Boujee Steak Cookbook
Cook the perfect steak every time with the tips and tricks available in our Boujee Steak ebook! Complete with guides on how to choose the perfect steak to fit your needs and how to cook steak on the grill, stove, smoker, air fryer, sous vide, and more.
Boujee Steak: Cook the Perfect Steak Every Time
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
What’s on your wishlist this year? See anything here you want to buy the foodies in your life? Tell me what you’re looking forward to the most in the comments below!
Charcuterie Wreath – Best Gifts for Foodies
- Large platter or tray (any shape you like; I use a large round platter)
- Glasses to shape meat roses
- Rubber bands
- Paper towels
- Cutting board
- 2 packages pepperoni 7 oz.
- 2 packages salami 7 oz.
- 2¼ ounces fresh bay leaves dried bay leaves can also be used
- 2¾ ounces fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 ounces brie cheese cut into triangles
- 2 Tablespoons dried cranberries
- 10 kalamata olives
- 6 Blue Cheese Stuffed olives
- 4 ounces mozzarella pearls
- ¼ cup pecans or walnuts
- pine cones to decorate optional
- maraschino cherries to decorate optional
- your choice of honey and mustard to use as dip
- Set your glass in front of you and start folding individual slices of salami over the rim of the glass. Overlap the slices and hold them down tightly so they hug the rim. You will need about 10 to 12 slices.2 packages salami
- Once layered, flip the glass upside-down and carefully remove the salami rose onto a plate.
- Repeat the layering process for the pepperoni. Once layered, take a paper towel and place it over the top. Fold it down the sides and rubber band it to the glass, then place it in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.2 packages pepperoni
- After 15 minutes or so, take the glass out of the refrigerator and remove the rubber band and paper towel. Turn it upside down and set it down, carefully removing the pepperoni rose from the glass.
- Arrange your salami and pepperoni meat roses on your charcuterie tray, then layer salami and pepperoni between the roses.2 packages pepperoni, 2 packages salami
- Add brie and mozzarella cheese to the tray over the layers of salami.2 ounces brie cheese cut into triangles, 4 ounces mozzarella pearls
- Rest your olives on the tray neatly over the salami. I like to rest mine near the meat roses for support and because they really bring out the roses.6 Blue Cheese Stuffed olives, 10 kalamata olives
- Add your walnuts or pecans to the tray, also near the roses.¼ cup pecans
- Add dried cranberries to the tray, then add maraschino cherries if using. I like to rest them between the other ingredients.maraschino cherries to decorate, 2 Tablespoons dried cranberries
- Place mustard and honey into individual dip bowls and add them to your tray.your choice of honey and mustard to use as dip
- Decorate with bay leaves, rosemary leaves and pinecones, if using. If you're using a round tray like I am, it will look like a holiday wreath!2¼ ounces fresh bay leaves, 2¾ ounces fresh rosemary leaves, pine cones to decorate
- Create skewers on toothpicks as examples for your guests to do the same. Enjoy!