Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
My Fresas con Crema dessert is the easiest Spanish-style dessert you’ll ever make! Made with delicious fresh strawberries mixed with a sweet creamy sauce this dessert is sure to be a huge hit! This easy dessert is ready in only 10 minutes and only requires 5 ingredients!
I know you’re going to love this Mexican strawberries and cream recipe. I whip it up all of the time for my kids, and they love it! Knowing I can surprise them with something sweet without spending hours in the kitchen always makes my day.
Fresas con Crema Ingredients
- sour cream
- sweetened condensed milk
- evaporated milk
- vanilla extract
- optional: orange juice
- optional: zest from an orange
Mexican strawberries and cream uses super simple ingredients that give it an incredible creaminess and sweet flavor!
The best part is that all of these ingredients come together to create the perfect dessert in only 10 minutes or less. All you have to do is slice the berries and mix everything together in a bowl.
Sweet strawberry desserts don’t get any more simple than this wonderfully easy Fresas con Crema recipe!
How to Make Strawberries and Cream
- Slice the strawberries into thin slices.
- Combine sour cream with sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, vanilla extract.
- Mix the sliced strawberries with the sweet cream mixture.
Or, scoop strawberries into 6 bowls or cups, then top each cup with the sweet cream.
- Add your favorite toppings, such as cinnamon, coconut, etc.
Easy Strawberry Desserts You’ll Love
- Strawberry Dole Whip (just like Disney!)
- Candied Strawberries
- Strawberry Ice Cream Short Cake
- Carlota de Limon
- Homemade Strawberry Shortcake (one of my kids’ all-time favorites!)
Strawberries are one of my favorite foods to make sweet, simple desserts with. I know you’re going to love this easy Mexican recipe! It’s so unique, sweet, and fresh.
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Fresas con Crema Recipe
- 1 quart strawberries (about 1 ½ pounds strawberries)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- optional: 1 teaspoon orange juice
- zest from ¼ an orange
- Remove the stems from 1 quart of strawberries. Slice the strawberries into thin slices and set them aside in a medium bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 2 cups of sour cream with 1 cup sweetened condensed milk, ½ cup evaporated milk, and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract. If using, mix in 1 teaspoon orange juice.
- Whisk or stir with a wooden spoon until well-combined.
- Mix the sliced strawberries with the sweet cream mixture and separate into bowls or cups for serving. Top with orange zest from ¼ an orange, if using.Or, scoop ½ cup sliced strawberries into 6 bowls or cups, then top each cup with ½ cup of the sweet cream mixture.
- Add your favorite toppings, such as cinnamon, coconut, etc. Serve, and enjoy!
- If you have trouble finding a quart of strawberries, 2 pint-sized containers of strawberries equal about the same amount.
- You can either mix the strawberries right into the cream mixture, or layer it like a parfait in individual cups.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.