Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Ground beef is an inexpensive choice for dinner, and there are so many exciting recipes you can make with it—like these Lebanese Kebabs!
These easy beef kabobs, made with ground beef, herbs, and aromatic seasoning, will quickly become one of your favorite easy summer dinners. They are that delicious!
- 1 ½ pounds Certified Angus Beef ® ground beef 80 or 85% lean
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. ground white pepper
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- ½ tsp. allspice
- ½ white onion chopped
- 4 Tbsps. fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh mint finely chopped
- In a small bowl, combine sea salt, white pepper, red pepper flakes, cinnamon, ground ginger, and allspice.
- Combine ground beef, parsley, mint, white onion, and the spice mix in a large bowl.
- Form ground beef mixture into logs. You should have enough mixture to make eight. Skewer each log, packing the mixture evenly and tightly around each skewer. Pull the ground beef lengthwise from the tip of the skewer toward the handle, leaving four inches of skewer to hold the kebabs.
- Cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight before grilling.
- Grill skewers over medium-high heat until cooked through and browned on all sides, approximately 2 minutes for each side. The internal temperature should reach 160°F on a meat thermometer.