Easy creative tapas recipes are essential for any party. Serve them as appetizers or make them the whole meal! This week our Sunday Supper tastemakers have got you covered! Bring one of these along to a potluck or make several for guests at your own fabulous fiesta. Either way, these easy creative tapas recipes are perfect party fare!
This week our Twitter party will take place LIVE from Tapa Toro in Orlando, FL and we’ll be sharing all of our easy, creative tapas recipes for a fabulous fiesta. You won’t want to miss out!
Tapa Toro combines contemporary Spanish cuisine with a vibrant, energetic atmosphere. It brings a fresh dining experience to the I-Drive 360 area in Orlando, FL. Their unique paella pit, vibrant tapas menu, and extensive selection of imported wines are a culinary journey of Spanish flavors and culture in the heart of Central Florida.
Our featured image on the Sunday Supper Movement home page is Grilled Polenta Bruschetta by Simple and Savory. Many thanks to our event manager, Em, and this week’s host, Christie of A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures for all of their hard work behind the scenes.
Check out all our easy creative tapas recipes for a fabulous fiesta!
- Crispy Prosciutto Cups with Pear & Mascarpone by The Crumby Cupcake
- Cucumber Finger Sandwiches by A Little Fish in the Kitchen
- Fiesta Pinwheels by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Grilled Polenta Bruschetta by Simple and Savory
- Spinach Feta Pinwheels by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Sweet Sriracha Almonds by Jersey Girl Cooks
- Waffled Twice Baked Potato Pancake Bites by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Wild Mushroom and Grape Crostini by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Bacon-wrapped Chorizo and Date Skewers – Brochetas de Chorizo y Datiles by Food Lust People Love
- Chicken Caprese Bites by Books n’ Cooks
- Chicken Sausage & Fig Naan Bites by Soulfully Made
- Crab Stuffed Mushrooms by My Savory Spoon
- Easy Chicken Pesto and Sun Dried Tomato Croissants by Jonesin’ For Taste
- Grass Fed Beef Meatballs and Cauliflower Cilantro Smear by Our Good Life
- Greek Chicken Gyro Mini Meatballs with Tzatziki Sauce by Hardly A Goddess
- Mini Salmon Cakes with Anise Aioli by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Salmon Poke on Wonton Crisps by Authentically Candace
- Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos by Gourmet Everyday
- Tuscan Chicken Bites by The Freshman Cook
- Healthy Meringue Bites with Raspberry Yogurt by Cricket’s Confections
- Lemon Bars with Poppy Seed Shortbread by Pies and Plots
- Lime Mascarpone Cheesecake Shooters by Caroline’s Cooking