This post may contain paid links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Tomato Cucumber Feta Salad is the perfect choice for a healthy dinner salad recipe! Made with simple, easily found ingredients, this fresh vegetable salad recipe makes a quick easy dinner or side dish.
Ingredients for Cucumber Tomato Feta Salad
Cucumber Recipes are one of the easiest healthy dinner salad recipes you can make. It uses just a few simple ingredients and is so delicious! Cucumber salads and Tomato Salads are perfect for a light weeknight dinner. Below is a list of salad ingredients for this recipe:
- cherry tomatoes
- cucumbers, diced
- cup olive oil
- parsley, chopped
- balsamic vinegar
- minced garlic
- dried oregano
- feta cheese, crumbled
Family Foodie TIP: When I make this fresh vegetable salad recipe, I use cherry tomatoes, but if you have large tomatoes on hand, you could easily use them instead. Simply cut the larger tomatoes into small chunks.
How to Make Cucumber Salad
Simply follow the steps below for the best cucumber salad you can make at home:
- Using a knife, slice the cucumbers and then cut again into fourths so you have small pieces of cucumber.
- Add the diced cucumber, tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, parsley, salt, pepper, minced garlic, and dried oregano to a bowl, and stir to combine.
- Finally, add the crumbled feta cheese just before serving.
How to Cut Cucumbers
Cutting cucumbers for this cucumber tomato salad recipe is easy; simply cut slices, and then cut the slices into fourths. However, as with most things, there is more than one way to cut a cucumber! If you prefer, you can also follow these steps to cut cucumbers into a small dice:
- Slice off each end of the cucumber.
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise down the middle.
- Cut the halves lengthwise into approximately three or four strips each.
- Line up each length of cucumber and dice into equal small pieces.
This method will yield smaller pieces of cucumber for your cucumber tomato and feta salad, so it’s a matter of preference.
How long can you keep cucumber and tomato salad?
This easy cucumber salad with feta will keep for 1-2 days inside the refrigerator. Be sure to store it in an air-tight container, and stir before serving each time. Feta recipes are perfect to pack for lunch and take to work.
What to Serve with Tomato Cucumber Salad with Feta
Summertime is the perfect time to grab fresh produce at your local farmers market, and tomato cucumber feta salad is the perfect fresh vegetable salad recipe to incorporate your fresh produce haul! Try taking it with you for a picnic, or serve it as a side dish for BBQ.
Easy Salad Recipes
- Greek Cauliflower Rice Salad
- Broccoli Apple Salad
- Watermelon Basil Salad
- Summer Pasta Salad
- Lemon Orzo Pasta Salad
We would love to know what you think of this fresh vegetable salad recipe! Let us know with a comment below and a rating.
Tomato Cucumber Feta Salad
See our Cooking Conversions Chart for help converting measurements!
- Slice the cucumbers, and then cut again into fourths so you have small chunks.
- Add the cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, parsley, salt, pepper, oregano, and minced garlic to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the crumbled feta cheese just before serving.
- Serve cold.
- If you prefer, you can swap in fresh mozzarella over feta cheese.
- You can use large tomatoes instead of cherry tomatoes, just cut them into smaller chunks.