Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Meet my family’s favorite salsa recipe – Peach Mango Salsa! Perfect as a side dish, or for topping dinners like fish tacos, my peach mango salsa recipe with fresh tomatoes is light and refreshing. Ready in minutes using simple, fresh ingredients.
Best Mango Peach Salsa
Filled with fresh peach and mango, red onion, cilantro, a touch of lime, and ripe tomatoes, my mango peach salsa recipe is a summery combination of flavors I’m sure you’ll love as much as my family does!
It’s one of the best summer appetizer recipes paired with tortilla chips (I like lime tortilla chips with this salsa recipe!), and makes a great topper for dinner, too.
Mango peach salsa is the ultimate salsa! I love it with more than just chips and tacos. It’s the perfect combination of sweet, spicy, and tangy, so it’s great for grilled steak, chicken, pork, and more.
Up to 4 days! Peach mango salsa is perfect for making ahead of time.
Try adding chopped bell peppers and avocado to peach mango salsa! Peach and tomato mango salsa with avocado is so delicious.
Picking the Perfect Mangoes and Peaches
The trick to a perfect mango and peach salsa is picking beautiful mangoes and peaches to start with.
- When buying peaches, look for yellow peaches that are firm, but not over or under-ripe. Under-ripe and bruised peaches are hard to cut and make mushy salsa. On the other hand, if they’re too firm, they’ll be bitter rather than sweet.
- When picking mangoes, squeeze the mango gently. A ripe mango will have a slight give. Mangoes become softer as they ripen, and ripe mangoes have a fruity aroma at their stem ends. If you can smell the mango flavor when you sniff the mango, it’s going to be ripe! Ripe mangoes have the best flavor and sweetness.
How to Make Salsa from Scratch
How to Dice Tomato
Your tomatoes will need to be firm if you want to dice them easily. I generally use one small, ripe, firm Roma tomato for this recipe, and dice it into small pieces.
The smaller the pieces of tomato, the better! I’m a firm believer that food chopped into smaller pieces tastes way better than chunky food.
Remove the core of the tomato, and lay the tomato flat on a cutting board. Slice it in thin slices, then stack the slices and slice into strips. Rotate the strips and slice again.
You will have the perfect tomato dice for salsa recipes!
How to Cut a Peach
You too can cut a peach perfectly by following my easy step-by-step guide on how to cut peaches! It’s easy, just make sure you start by washing the peach.
Also take a look at my guides on:
How to Cut a Mango
- Slice each side of the mango just past the seed at the center. The seed of a mango is flat and hard.
- Take one side of the mango and cut slices without piercing into the skin. Then, rotate the mango and cut slices in the opposite direction of how you just cut to create a hatch pattern.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the mango from the skin for perfectly diced mangoes.
Did you try my mango peach salsa recipe? Let me know in the comments below and with a rating! I love to hear from you.
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Fresh Peach Recipes
Try these easy peach recipes for more ideas on what to do with peaches:
Celebrate summer with delicious fresh peaches in this Peach Mango Salsa! Perfect to serve for party appetizer recipes or on top of your favorite savory dish.
Peach Mango Salsa
- ½ small mango finely diced
- 1 peach finely diced
- ½ jalapeno or one if you want it spicy
- ¼ red onion very finely diced
- ¼ cup cilantro finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ ¼ pepper
- 1 small roma tomato finely diced
- Dice mango, peach, jalapeno, red onion, and tomato, and finely chop your cilantro.
- Add to a bowl with lime juice, salt, and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Good for up to 4 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Enjoy!