Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
This is the best Creamed Corn Casserole recipe you will ever try. It’s creamy and delectable, perfect for serving with a holiday meal or enjoying all on its own drizzled with honey.
With only 5 ingredients and 3 simple steps to follow, this is the easiest cornbread casserole recipe that takes just 30 minutes to bake!
Jiffy Cornbread Recipe
Creamy cornbread casserole does not get any easier than this recipe. It’s so simple, with just a few easy ingredients. Mix everything in a baking dish, bake and enjoy!
It’s so easy: Cornbread casserole without sour cream is perfect for whipping up last minute and impressing your guests.
Ready in no time: 5 minutes of prep, 30 minutes to bake. This is a quick recipe from start to finish!
Simple ingredients: This is a Jiffy corn casserole without sour cream, using canned creamed corn and canned whole corn. It’s so simple!
I love corn casseroles for family get-togethers. They can be made ahead of time and my family loves them. My other favorite casserole dish is my elote recipe and my Mexican Street Corn Casserole. It is truly a crowd-pleaser and so easy to prepare.
Thanks for this easy recipe. I made it for a family get together and everyone loved it. Next time I will double to recipe.Jill on Pinterest
Corn Casserole without Sour Cream Ingredients
- corn muffin mix
- can whole kernel corn (not drained)
- can creamed corn
- butter (melted)
How to Make Corn Casserole
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Add canned whole kernel corn, canned creamed corn, Jiffy corn muffin mix, melted butter, and egg to a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- Pour the cornbread casserole mixture into a greased baking dish (8 x 8 inch). Spread it out evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes. When done, remove from the oven and let cool.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve with pats of butter and drizzled honey, and enjoy!
Creamed Corn Casserole Tips
- Make this recipe your own! You can add sugar to make it a little sweeter, or jalapenos to spice it up. The best-creamed corn casserole recipes are the simple kind we can dress up how we like!
- The key to making the best casserole recipes is simplicity! Our old-fashioned creamed corn casserole has only a few simple ingredients, like whole kernel corn, creamed corn, and boxed cornbread mix. Keep it simple, and it’s guaranteed to be delicious!
- Don’t drain your whole-kernel corn.
- Allow the creamed corn casserole to stand for at least 10 minutes before serving. This will make it easier to cut and serve.
Creamed Corn Casserole FAQs
Put a spin on our corn bake by adding ingredients of your choosing! Try jalapenos, green chilis, or bacon. You can even add a little sugar to make it sweet!
Another great addition is adding cheese. We like to add a little cheddar for the flavor.
You can even easily double this recipe by using a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and baking for 60 minutes instead of 30.
Baked cream corn casserole is an incredibly easy recipe to make ahead of time, so it’s perfect for the holidays.Not only is it simple to make, but it travels well, so it’s perfect for taking to a holiday get-together or potluck!You can make this cornbread casserole up to 2 days ahead of time, either baked or unbaked.
What to Serve with Corn Casserole
This is the perfect Holiday side dish. I love making it ahead of time and popping it into the oven right before my guests arrive.
Best Ham Recipes
Best Turkey Recipes
- Grilled Turkey Recipe
- Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- Thanksgiving Turkey
- Instant Pot Turkey Breast
- Boneless Turkey Roast
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Did you try this recipe? Leave a comment and a rating below to let us know what you think! We love to hear from you!
Have any questions? Email us or leave a comment!
Creamed Corn Casserole
- 1 large bowl
- 8 x 8″ baking dish or 9 x 13″ baking dish for double
- Cooking spray
- 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 14 oz. can whole kernel corn (not drained)
- 14 oz. can creamed corn
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Add canned whole kernel corn, canned creamed corn, Jiffy corn muffin mix, melted butter, and egg to a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- Pour the cornbread casserole mixture into a greased baking dish (8 by 8 inch or 9 by 13 inch for double the ingredients). Spread it out evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes. When done, remove from the oven and let cool. Cut into squares. Serve with pats of butter and drizzled honey, and enjoy!
- To double this recipe, use a 9×13 baking dish and bake for 60 minutes instead of 30.
- You can make this baked creamed corn recipe up to 2 days ahead of time, whether you leave it unbaked or you fully cook it. Here’s how:
- Let creamed corn casserole stand for at least 10 minutes before serving. It will firm up as it cools, making it much easier to serve and even more presentable.