This post may contain paid links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This is the best Creamed Corn Casserole recipe you will ever try. It’s creamy and delectable, perfect for serving with a holiday meal or enjoying all on its own drizzled with honey. With only 5 ingredients and 3 simple steps to follow, this is the easiest cornbread casserole recipe that takes just 30 minutes to bake!
Creamed Corn Casserole
Creamy cornbread casserole does not get any easier than this recipe. It’s so simple, with just a few easy ingredients. Mix everything in a baking dish, bake, and enjoy!
It’s so easy: Cornbread casserole without sour cream is perfect for whipping up last minute and impressing your guests.
Ready in no time: 5 minutes of prep, 30 minutes to bake. This is a quick recipe from start to finish!
Simple ingredients: This is a Jiffy corn casserole without sour cream, using canned creamed corn and canned sweet corn. It’s so simple!
I love corn casseroles for family get-togethers. They can be made ahead of time and my family loves them. My other favorite casserole dish is my elote recipe and my Mexican Street Corn Casserole. It is truly a crowd-pleaser and so easy to prepare.
Thanks for this easy recipe. I made it for a family get together and everyone loved it. Next time I will double to recipe.Jill on Pinterest
Corn Casserole without Sour Cream Ingredients
- corn muffin mix
- can whole kernel corn (not drained)
- can cream corn
- butter (melted)
Corn Casserole Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Add canned whole corn kernels, canned creamed corn, Jiffy corn muffin mix, melted butter, and egg to a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- Pour the cornbread casserole mixture into a greased baking dish (8 x 8 inches). Spread it out evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes. When done, remove from the oven and let cool.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve with pats of butter and drizzled honey, and enjoy!
Jiffy Corn Bread with Creamed Corn Tips
- Make this recipe your own! You can add sugar to make it a little sweeter, or jalapenos to spice it up. The best-creamed corn casserole recipes are the simple kinds we can dress up how we like!
- The key to making the best casserole recipes is simplicity! Our old-fashioned creamed corn casserole has only a few simple ingredients, like whole kernel corn, creamed corn, and boxed cornbread mix. Keep it simple, and it’s guaranteed to be delicious!
- Don’t drain your whole-kernel corn.
- Allow the creamed corn casserole to stand for at least 10 minutes before serving. This will make it easier to cut and serve.
Corn Casserole Variations
- Sometimes I like to top this casserole with sharp cheddar cheese before baking to give it a fun twist.
- Green onions on top are also so delicious.
- Leftovers are great when you place them in a waffle iron. So incredibly crunch and delicious.
Make Ahead Jiffy Cornbread Casserole
Baked cream corn casserole is an incredibly easy recipe to make ahead of time, so it’s perfect for the holidays. Not only is it simple to make, but it travels well, so it’s perfect for taking to a holiday get-together or potluck! You can make this cornbread casserole up to 2 days ahead of time, either baked or unbaked.
Creamed Corn Casserole FAQs
Put a spin on our corn bake by adding ingredients of your choosing! Try jalapenos, green chilis, or bacon. You can even add a little sugar to make it sweet!
Another great addition is adding cheese. We like to add a little cheddar for the flavor.
You can even easily double this corn pudding recipe by using a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and baking for 60 minutes instead of 30.
What to Serve with Corn Casserole
- Pork Chops Recipes
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
Easter Ham Recipes
Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes
Have any questions? Email us or leave a comment!
Creamed Corn Casserole
- 1 large bowl
- 8 x 8″ baking dish or 9 x 13″ baking dish for double
- Cooking spray
See our Cooking Conversions Chart for help converting measurements!
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Add canned whole kernel corn, canned creamed corn, Jiffy corn muffin mix, melted butter, and egg to a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- Pour the cornbread casserole mixture into a greased baking dish (8 by 8 inch or 9 by 13 inch for double the ingredients). Spread it out evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes. When done, remove from the oven and let cool. Cut into squares. Serve with pats of butter and drizzled honey, and enjoy!
- To double this recipe, use a 9×13 baking dish and bake for 60 minutes instead of 30.
- You can make this baked creamed corn recipe up to 2 days ahead of time, whether you leave it unbaked or you fully cook it. Here’s how:
- Let creamed corn casserole stand for at least 10 minutes before serving. It will firm up as it cools, making it much easier to serve and even more presentable.