Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Crispy, juicy, mouth-watering, and ready in 45 minutes? That’s our Air Fryer Ham recipe! Dripping with spicy-sweet honey sriracha glaze, this dish is a show-stopper. It smells amazing while it’s cooking and tastes even better.
Juicy Air Fryer Ham
This is the crispiest, juiciest ham I have ever eaten. And it saves time and space in the oven, so you can get your holiday cooking done in a pinch.
Honey Sriracha Ham Glaze
Air frying ham makes the juiciest, most delicious slices, but what really takes this recipe over the top is the honey sriracha glaze.
Sriracha and honey blend together so well, for a sweet glaze with a spicy kick. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.
Seriously, you need to try this combo! Even better if you’re serving it up with Honey Sriracha Brussels Sprouts on the side.
⌚ How long is leftover ham good for?
Leftovers last 3-5 days in the refrigerator. You can use it all week long to make new recipes, like Garlic Butter Ham and Cheese Sliders!
❄ Does cooked ham freeze well?
Yes, it does! It lasts 1 to 2 months in the freezer.
Freeze it by cutting it into slices, then add it to freezer bags and press out the air. Label with the freezing date and store until ready to use.
Is this recipe for pre-cooked ham?
Yes, it is. We use a 5 lb. pre-cooked boneless ham in this recipe. It is so easy!
How to Keep Precooked Ham from Drying Out
The trick to moist ham is adding plenty of glaze and cooking it in foil.
- We score and glaze ours, then wrap it completely in foil and cook for 20 minutes.
- Then, we remove it from the air fryer to unwrap and brush on more glaze, before re-wrapping it and placing it back in the air fryer for another 20 minutes.
- Finally, the last bit of glaze is brushed on and it’s cooked without foil for just a few extra minutes to caramelize the skin.
Applying the honey sriracha glaze three times during cooking keeps it moist and juicy and gives it a beautiful crispy skin. We guarantee you will love it!
⭐ Family Foodie Tips
- Scoring the top allows the glaze to seep in as it cooks, creating an overall juicy and delicious dinner ham recipe.
- Cooking and glazing in intervals gives it even more flavor as well as keeping it moist and juicy.
🔢 What size ham should I use?
We use a 5 lb. in this recipe as we have an air fryer oven that allows for that size!
If you have a smaller air fryer, you may need to go smaller. A 6 qt. air fryer will fit a 3-4 lb. boneless ham depending on the model.
Important note: Don’t let the foil touch any of the heating elements of your air fryer. If it does, it is too large for your fryer.
If your ham is too large for your air fryer, cut it in half and cook both halves separately.
Air Fryer Ham Cook Time
Our 5 lb. takes a total of 45 minutes in the air fryer until it’s ready to serve and enjoy. If you go smaller, it will cook for less time.
- 2 lbs. ham: 10 minutes initial cook time, 10 minutes for second cook, 5 minutes without foil
- 3 lbs. ham: 15 minutes initial cook time, 15 minutes for second cook, 5 minutes without foil
- 4 lbs. ham: follow recipe as-is
How Much Ham Per Person
You will need about ½ lbs. per person.
- Serving 4-6 people: buy 2-3 lbs.
- Serving 10-12 people: buy 5-6 lbs.
If you need to serve more people, we recommend cooking 2 smaller hams separately.
📖 How to Use Leftover ham
- Leftover Ham Soup
- Breakfast Casserole with Crescent Rolls
- Hawaiian Pizza Pull Apart Sliders
- Pink Pasta Recipe
📖 Easy Ham Recipes
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Save the Video Pin
Did you try this recipe? Leave a comment and a rating below to let us know what you think! We love to hear from you!
Air Fryer Ham with Sriracha Honey Ham Glaze
- 5 lb. ham boneless, pre-cooked
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. sriracha
- ½ stick butter melted
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 green onions sliced
- Combine ⅓ cup honey, 2 Tbsp. sriracha, ½ stick melted butter, 1 tsp. garlic powder, and 2 sliced green onions in a bowl and mix well.
- Score your ham by making shallow, even cuts across the top in one direction, and then again in the opposite direction.
- Lay on top of a sheet of foil large enough to wrap around it entirely.Brush on about ⅓ of your honey glaze using a spatula or silicone basting brush. Make sure not to use all of the glaze – you will need it again.
- Cover entirely with the foil. Place in the air fryer and cook at 300°F for 20 minutes.
- Once 20 minutes is up, unwrap and brush on another ⅓ of your honey ham glaze. Wrap the ham in foil again, and cook for another 20 minutes.
- After the final 20 minutes is up, remove the foil.Brush the remaining glaze on top. Then, fold the top of the foil into an edge.Cook at 360°F, uncovered, for 5 minutes, to caramelize the outside. Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Scoring allows the glaze to seep in as it cooks, creating an overall juicy and delicious dinner ham recipe.
- Cooking and glazing in intervals allows for a greater depth of flavor.