Best Air Fryer Recipes
All the best easy air fryer recipes! Find your favorite new air fryer meals, like an Air Fryer Burger, Air Fryer Asparagus Fries, or even Air Fried Steak and Fried Lobster Tails!
What does an air fryer do?
An air fryer is a counter-top appliance that is similar to a convection oven. Air fryers quickly and beautifully cook food exactly as the name suggests: by quickly circulating hot air!
The benefits of owning an air fryer are that air fryers can...
- Deep fry food without the use of any oil
- Roast, bake, broil, and even dehydrate food
- Reheat meals you've already made
- Quickly cook just about anything!
What can be cooked in an air fryer?
Air frying foods lets you enjoy those deep-fried recipes you love without all of the oil. But, they aren't just for frying! You can easily cook a variety of meals in the air fryer - even steak and lobster.
We even made an Easter ham recipe in the air fryer, and it was amazing. Crispy on the outside, so juicy on the inside, and incredibly flavorful. Our air fryer ham recipe really proves just how amazing air fryer recipes are.
How about burgers? It's true! You can make the most amazing air fryer burgers. We make ours with garlic butter on top. These are easily the juiciest, most flavorful burgers ever!
And if you need quick side dishes for a BBQ or the holidays, the air fryer can make the most amazing side dishes, too. Try our air fryer mushrooms - they are our most popular air fryer recipe!
Or, give our air fryer asparagus fries or air fryer frozen French fries a try. They are just amazing.
We know you'll love our easy air fryer recipes. Which one is your favorite? Let us know!
How to Clean Air Fryer
Air fryers have a non-stick coating that makes them easy to clean, as food residue won't stick to them easily. And, because no oil is necessary when cooking, there's no greasy mess to worry about!
However, the non-stick coating also means that you should not use any abrasive materials to clean the air fryer with, such as steel wire sponges or brushes or metal utensils.
Clean your air fryer gently after each use and deep clean when necessary. Always unplug your air fryer before cleaning it, and if you just used it, let it cool for a half-hour to an hour before cleaning.
- Remove the baskets and pans.
- Dishwasher-safe parts. Many air fryers have dishwasher-safe parts. If you have a dishwasher, this makes cleaning your fryer super easy.
- No dishwasher? Use a soft sponge. If you don't have a dishwasher, use a soft, non-abrasive sponge or rag to clean the baskets and pans of the air fryer.
- Deep cleaning. Need to give your fryer a good clean? Use a soft scrub brush to deep clean the air fryer if you need to. Never use an abrasive brush. Wipe down the interior and heating element if need be.
- Let it all dry, and dry it by hand. Make sure every part of your air fryer is dry before you reassemble it.
Can I make family-sized meals with an air fryer?
Yes! Most air fryer models are large enough to cook up a four-serving meal in no time. In fact, you can cook a chicken rotisserie-style in the air fryer in just about an hour. How amazing is that?