Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
If you have leftover ham and can’t decide what to do with it, my Leftover Ham Recipes will give you plenty of ideas! These are easy recipes for what to do with leftover ham, including simple ham and cheese sliders pasta dishes, soup, and more.
- What to do with Leftover Ham
- Ham and Potatoes Casserole
- Instant Pot Bean Soup with Ham
- Homemade Ham Salad
- Instant Pot Ham Soup
- Pink Pasta Sauce with Ham
- Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
- Philly Pork Roast Sandwich
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- Chicken Cordon Bleu with Ham
- Ham Breakfast Casserole
- Ham Fried Rice
- Paella with Ham
- Caesar Salad with Ham
- Ham Penne Pasta
- Ham Recipes
- FAQ about Leftover Ham
- What to Serve with Leftover Ham Recipes
- 📌 Pin it for later!
- 📋 Recipe
- Leftover Ham Recipes – Ham and Cheese Sliders
What to do with Leftover Ham
Ham is one of my personal favorite dinners to serve my family, but there are always leftovers! It is so fun to come up with ideas for recipes that use leftover ham, and over the years, I’ve discovered how versatile it is as an ingredient.
These are my favorite recipes using leftover ham, from super easy ham and cheese sliders to my favorite pink pasta recipe with ham mixed in. I guarantee you will find a new favorite leftover ham recipe to serve your family on this list!
If you’re planning on making a ham dinner and deciding on what to serve using the leftovers ahead of time, try one of my easy ham recipes:
- Air Fryer Ham
- Instant Pot Ham
- Smoked Ham Recipe
- Honey Glazed Ham
- Check out my favorite Ham Glaze Recipe
FAQ about Leftover Ham
Store any leftover ham in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. When ready to use, slice thinly or dice into bite-size pieces to use according to the ham leftovers recipe you are making.
Leftover ham makes a great addition to recipes you already enjoy making. Use leftover ham to make recipes such as ham and cheese sliders, ham breakfast casseroles, ham soup, pasta with ham, ham sandwiches, and more. Below are some great examples of how to use leftover ham.
What to Serve with Leftover Ham Recipes
- Mexican Street Corn is a great pairing with ham recipes
- Creamed Corn Casserole is always delicious with ham
- Green Bean Casserole is a tasty pairing with ham leftovers recipes
- Yorkshire Puddings are so yummy when paired with ham
- Irish Mashed Potatoes are a classic pairing with leftover ham recipes
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Leftover Ham Recipes – Ham and Cheese Sliders
- or Oven
- 1 package Hawaiian rolls (12 pack)
- 8-10 slices cheese your preference (Swiss, white cheddar, white American, or provolone work well)
- 4-6 slices leftover ham or about 12 slices of deli ham
- ½ cup garlic butter sauce
- ½ tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine ½ cup garlic butter with 3 tablespoons honey. Mix well. Slice a 12 pack of Hawaiian rolls in half. Do not throw out the cardboard container! You will use it to bake the sliders. Spread the honey garlic butter mixture on the inside of the rolls. I use a basting brush to evenly brush it across.
- Top both sides of the rolls with 8-10 slices of cheese.
- Then, top one side with 4-6 slices of leftover ham (or about 12 slices of deli ham).
- Place the top layer of rolls back over the bottom layer, then evenly brush more of the honey garlic butter mixture over the top.
- Season the top of the rolls with salt and pepper to taste. Add the completed rolls back to the cardboard tray they came in. Pack it tightly against the rolls. Cover the cardboard tray with foil.
- Air fryer instructions: Preheat your air fryer to 350°F and cook for 8 minutes or until the cheese is nicely melted.Oven instructions: Preheat your oven to 350°F and bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is nicely melted. Remove foil, cut, serve, and enjoy!
- The best part about making Hawaiian roll slider recipes is that you can use the cardboard tray they come in as a baking tray. This saves you from having to clean a baking dish!
- Because this recipe uses sliced leftover ham, I recommend cutting these little sandwiches before serving them rather than pulling them apart.