Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
My fresh Grilled Peach Salad recipe is a must-try for peach lovers! This light, flavorful salad with grilled peaches is ready in just 10 minutes and is so easy to make using a handful of ingredients. You can customize it how you like, or serve it as-is alongside your favorite BBQ recipes for the summer! Enjoy!
Best Grilled Peach Salad
The taste of fresh peaches is one of my favorite things about summer. As soon as they’re in season, I love going to the store or a farmer’s market with my family and picking up ripe peaches to make all kinds of meals or even to peel and freeze for later in the year!
My grilled peaches salad recipe makes a great main course salad or side dish for BBQ. I guarantee you will love every bite of this fresh and easy summer salad recipe!
So good! This salad quickly became a favorite for us.Katie on Pinterest
Salad with Grilled Peaches FAQs
Grilling peaches soften the flesh of the peach and draw out the sugars, resulting in caramelized, soft peaches that are incredibly flavorful.
You do not need to peel peaches to grill them. However, if you prefer to remove the peach skins, you can. Follow my guide on How to Peel Peaches if you’d like to peel the peaches first.
A peach should be ripe but still firm before placing it on the grill. If your peaches are too soft already, they may soften too much when grilling. So make sure to choose a firm peach, but not an unripe one.
If your peaches are still a little ripe and you want to ripen them to grill, you can place them in a brown paper bag and close it tightly. You can add another fruit, such as an apple or a banana, to help ripen the peaches more quickly. Leave it on the counter and allow the peaches to ripen for 24 hours – but you should check sooner than that to make sure they aren’t becoming overripe.
Grilled Peach Salad Ingredients
- Olive oil
- Arugula, or greens of your choice
- Sugar snap peas, trimmed at the top and bottom
- Sliced almonds
- Shaved Parmesan
You can leave the sugar snap peas raw, or blanch them if you prefer.
Salad Dressing Ingredients
- Olive oil
- Orange juice
- Dijon mustard
How to Make Grilled Peach Salad
How to Grill Peaches
- Cut peaches into slices and toss gently with oil.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side until the peaches have gentle grill marks on both sides.
- Remove and set aside.
- Add olive oil, orange juice, dijon mustard, and sugar to a bowl, and mix thoroughly until combined. Alternatively, you can add it to a jar and shake it to mix, or to a salad dressing bottle.
Preparing Salad with Peaches
- Layer arugula (or greens of choice) in a salad serving bowl.
- Add a layer of sugar snap peas with the tops and bottoms trimmed.
- Top salad with grilled peaches. I like to fan them out around the salad to show off the grill marks.
- Add blueberries on top along with your dressing.
- Top with sliced almonds and shaved parmesan. Serve, and enjoy!
Substitute for Peaches
If peaches aren’t in season, grilled pineapple is absolutely delicious with this salad recipe! Mix it up and give this recipe a try with your favorite fruit. Also, try my Watermelon Pizza during the summer! It is so refreshing and delicious.
Best Peach Recipes
Easy Salad Recipes
- Burrata Salad
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Cold Quinoa Salad
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Easy Caesar Salad Recipe
- Lemon Kale Caesar Salad
Grilled Peach Salad
- 1 salad bowl
- 1 grill or grill pan
- 1 Knife for slicing peaches
- 1 peach
- ½ Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 handful arugula (or other greens of your choice)
- 1.5 oz sugar snap peas top and bottom trimmed
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon almonds sliced
- ½ Tablespoon parmesan shaved
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon orange juice
- ⅛ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
See our Cooking Conversions Chart for help converting measurements!
- Cut the peaches into slices (approx 8 slices) and toss gently with oil. Grill for a couple minutes each side until you have gentle grill marks. Carefully take off the grill and set aside.1 peach, ½ Tablespoon olive oil
- Place the arugula in the bottom of a wide bowl (or 2 smaller, if you prefer to divide).1 handful arugula
- Top with sugar snap peas. You can leave these raw or blanch them to cook them if you like.1.5 oz sugar snap peas
- Arrange with grilled peach slices.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients and drizzle over the top. Add blueberries.¼ cup blueberries, 1 Tablespoon olive oil, 1 Tablespoon orange juice, ⅛ teaspoon Dijon mustard, ¼ teaspoon sugar
- Top with grated parmesan and sliced almonds, and serve.½ Tablespoon parmesan, 1 Tablespoon almonds
- You can either serve the sugar snap peas raw, simply with the tops and bottoms cut, or blanch them by putting in boiling water for a minute, draining, then placing in an ice bath or under cold water for a minute.
- This also makes a great grilled pineapple salad – try it next time!
- Ingredients are enough for 1 salad.
Photos by Caroline Williams.
I’ve never grilled peaches before and wanted to know how. Thank you so much for that info. This salad looks amazing!