This post may contain paid links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
My fresh Grilled Peach Salad recipe is a must-try for peach lovers! This light, flavorful salad with grilled peaches is ready in just 10 minutes and is so easy to make using a handful of ingredients. You can customize it how you like, or serve it as-is alongside your favorite BBQ recipes for the summer! Enjoy!
Grilled Peaches Salad
The taste of fresh peaches is one of my favorite things about summer. As soon as they’re in season, I love going to the store or a farmer’s market with my family and picking up ripe peaches to make all kinds of meals or even to peel and freeze for later in the year!
So good! This salad quickly became a favorite for us.Katie on Pinterest
Peach Salad Ingredients
- Olive oil
- Arugula, baby spinach or greens of your choice
- Cherry tomatoes
- Sliced almonds
- Feta Cheese
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
Orange Salad Dressing Ingredients
- Extra-virgin Olive oil
- Orange juice
- Dijon mustard
Peach Salad Recipe
How to Grill Peaches
- Cut peaches into slices and toss gently with oil.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side until the peaches have gentle grill marks on both sides.
- Remove and set aside.
- Add olive oil, orange juice, dijon mustard, and sugar to a bowl, and mix thoroughly until combined. Alternatively, you can add it to a jar and shake it to mix, or to a salad dressing bottle.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Salad with Grilled Peaches
- Layer arugula (or greens of choice) in a salad serving bowl.
- Add a layer of sliced cherry tomatoes.
- Add blueberries on top.
- Top salad with grilled peaches. I like to fan them out around the salad to show off the grill marks.
- Top with feta cheese and dressing.
- Serve with sliced almonds and enjoy!
Peach Salad Variations
- If peaches aren’t in season, grilled pineapple is absolutely delicious with this salad recipe!
- Use different cheese: mozzarella and feta cheese are amazing on this salad.
- Add nuts to this salad: pecans and toasted pine nuts are amazing.
- I love adding onion to this recipe, especially red onions.
- Honey and balsamic vinegar are also great to use as a dressing.
- Basil leaves are also a nice addition to this salad.
- Add lemon juice for an added zip of flavor.
Grilled Peach Salad FAQs
Grilling peaches soften the flesh of the peach and draw out the sugars, resulting in caramelized, soft peaches that are incredibly flavorful.
You do not need to peel peaches to grill them. However, if you prefer to remove the peach skins, you can. Follow my guide on How to Peel Peaches if you’d like to peel the peaches first.
A peach should be ripe but still firm before placing it on the grill. If your peaches are too soft already, they may soften too much when grilling. So make sure to choose a firm peach, but not an unripe one.
If your peaches are still a little ripe and you want to ripen them to grill, you can place them in a brown paper bag and close it tightly. You can add another fruit, such as an apple or a banana, to help ripen the peaches more quickly. Leave it on the counter and allow the peaches to ripen for 24 hours – but you should check sooner than that to make sure they aren’t becoming overripe.
Easy Salad Recipes
Grilled Peach Salad
- 1 salad bowl
- 1 grill or grill pan
- 1 Knife for slicing peaches
See our Cooking Conversions Chart for help converting measurements!
- Cut the peaches into slices (approx 8 slices) and toss gently with oil. Grill for a couple minutes each side until you have gentle grill marks. Carefully take off the grill and set aside.1 peach, ½ Tablespoon olive oil
- Place the arugula in the bottom of a wide bowl (or 2 smaller, if you prefer to divide).1 handful arugula
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes.1 handful cherry tomatoes
- Top with fresh blueberries.¼ cup blueberries
- Add your grilled peaches over top.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients and drizzle over the top. Add feta cheese over top.½ Tablespoon feta cheese, 1 Tablespoon olive oil, 1 Tablespoon orange juice, ⅛ teaspoon Dijon mustard, ¼ teaspoon sugar
- Serve with sliced almonds and enjoy!1 Tablespoon almonds
- You can either serve the sugar snap peas raw, simply with the tops and bottoms cut, or blanch them by putting in boiling water for a minute, draining, then placing in an ice bath or under cold water for a minute.
- This also makes a great grilled pineapple salad – try it next time!
- Ingredients are enough for 1 salad.