Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Sticky rice and tender, mouth-watering pulled pork. This easy Pork Fried Rice Recipe is so delicious, you’ll want to eat it right out of the skillet! 😋
Using seasoned white rice and grilled pulled pork, the flavor of this sticky fried rice recipe is beyond belief! It’s a quick and easy dish that will quickly become one of your favorite rice bowl recipes.
Fried rice is one of my go-to dishes to make with leftover rice recipes and whatever protein I have on hand. My family loves it when I make fried rice, but their favorite is when I make Chinese fried rice with pork!
By far, this is my favorite quick and easy fried rice recipe! Give it a try, and I know you’ll agree. It’s so easy and flavorful.
I always know that when I put the leftovers in the fridge, I’ll find portions missing by the next morning. It’s so good, you just can’t resist another bite or two!
🍛 Pork and Fried Rice Ingredients
You’ll need these simple ingredients to make this easy pork fried rice recipe:
- Chopped pork
- Cooked white rice
- Frozen corn
- Frozen peas
- Minced garlic
- Olive oil
- Sliced green onions
- Chicken broth or drippings from cooked pork
- Soy sauce or teriyaki sauce
Pulled pork pairs amazingly well with an egg fried rice recipe. Whenever I make it, I know I’ll be cooking up a batch of this stir fried rice the next day.
I use my grilled pulled pork recipe or slow cooker teriyaki pulled pork to make this pork fried rice recipe. Both are totally hands-off and delicious!
The best rice for fried rice is long grain white rice. To make the egg rice, I’ll cook it in the skillet or in my Instant Pot for an even quicker cook time. Either way you make it, it will taste amazing!
🥘 How to Make Fried Rice with Pork
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil and minced garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in frozen peas and frozen corn and cook for 1-2 minutes until no longer frozen.
- Mix in chopped pork and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in cooked white rice and stir for about 1 minute.
- Mix in sliced green onions.
- Pour in chicken broth or drippings from cooked pork as well as soy sauce or teriyaki sauce.
- Push rice out to the edges of your skillet to make space in the center of the skillet.
Add in eggs and cook.
Once almost fully cooked, mix in with the rice and stir together completely.
- Serve, and enjoy!
For full ingredient measurements and more recipe tips, keep scrolling to the recipe card below!
All in all, homemade fried rice and pork takes just a little over 10 minutes to make. It’s so easy and quick, you’ll want to make it all of the time!
Stir fried rice is absolutely perfect for using up leftovers. Pork is my all-time favorite to make it with, but you can also use leftover chicken or even beef. Along with pork fried rice, 5-ingredient chicken stir fry is one of my favorites.
I just know you’re going to love making fried rice with this recipe. My family asks me to make it every time we have leftover rice and pork! Sometimes, I think they ask for the rice and pork just to have the leftover fried rice later. It’s that good!
Is fried rice gluten-free?
Fried rice contains soy sauce or teriyaki sauce, which often contain gluten. If you want to make a gluten-free version of pork fried rice, make sure you’re using a gluten-free soy or teriyaki sauce. Double-check your chicken broth as well.
However, the other ingredients in this egg and rice recipe are completely gluten-free! This makes it easy to serve gluten-free fried rice.
🍚 Rice Bowl Recipes
If you’re like me, you love rice bowls! They’re always so easy to make and you can usually put them together using leftovers.
Chicken Fajita Meal Prep Bowls are another great choice for using up leftover rice to make a delicious meal.
And last but not least, give this 5-ingredient Chicken Stir Fry Recipe and Thai Style Chicken Buddha Bowl with Coconut Peanut Sauce both a try over some rice. You will love it – I promise!
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Save the Video Pin
I always love to hear from you. Leave a comment and a rating below to let me know what you think of my recipe for fried rice and pork!
Pork Fried Rice Recipe
- 2 cups chopped pork
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or drippings from cooked pork
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce or teriyaki sauce
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, add 1/2 cup olive oil and 1 Tbsp. minced garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in 1 cup frozen peas and 1 cup frozen corn and cook for 1-2 minutes until no longer frozen.
- Mix in 2 cups chopped pork and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in 3 cups cooked white rice and stir for about 1 minute.
- Mix in 2 sliced green onions.
- Pour in 1/2 cup chicken broth or drippings from cooked pork as well as 1 tablespoon soy sauce or teriyaki sauce.
- Push rice out to the edges of your skillet to make space in the center of the skillet. Add in 4 eggs and cook.
- Once almost fully cooked, mix in with the rice and stir together completely. Serve, and enjoy!
- I use leftover pulled pork to make my pork fried rice. We have two recipes you can use found in the ingredients list in the post!
- If you use leftover pulled pork, save some of the drippings from cooking the pork to use in this recipe. It is so delicious! If not, chicken broth works just fine.
- We have our own recipe for Teriyaki sauce you can use found linked in the post above.