This post may contain paid links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
My juicy, flavorful Boneless Turkey Breast Recipe is the perfect size for a small holiday meal and is ready in just one hour. Roasted with the most delicious dry rub, it has beautiful, crispy skin and is so tender!
- Boneless Turkey Breast Ingredients
- How to Cook a Boneless Turkey Breast
- Turkey Seasoning Ingredients
- Boneless Turkey Breast Recipes Tips
- Boneless Turkey Breast Recipe FAQs
- How to Thaw a Turkey Breast
- Turkey Breast Internal Temperature
- Garlic Butter for Turkey
- Turkey Recipes
- What to Do with Leftover Turkey
- Side Dishes for Turkey
- 📋 Recipe
- 💬 Reviews
This recipe blew me away. So easy and so incredibly juicy! My guests all asked me to share the recipe with them.Sharon
Boneless Turkey Breast Ingredients
- boneless turkey breast roast, approximately 2.5 to 3 lbs.
- turkey rub recipe
- turkey or chicken stock
- parsley, optional, for garnish
- garlic butter, optional
- fresh rosemary, optional, for garnish
How to Cook a Boneless Turkey Breast
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Mix seasoning for the turkey rub recipe together in a small bowl.
- Pat boneless turkey roast all over with softened butter and then season with turkey rub.
- Spray the baking dish with cooking spray, then add carrots and celery sticks. Top carrots and celery with the turkey roast.
- Pour chicken stock into the dish around the turkey.
- Sprinkle with parsley and place in the oven for 1 hour or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. It will come to the proper temperature of 170°F after resting. Use a meat thermometer for best results.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Optional: Top it off with garlic butter and wow your guests!
- Slice and serve!
You are going to love this juicy turkey breast! It is amazing.
Turkey Seasoning Ingredients
- smoked paprika
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- chicken flavor bouillon powder
- dry mustard
Here are the full directions for my favorite Turkey Rub Recipe. It’s a super flavorful poultry seasoning that adds so much flavor to the meat. Whisk it together in 3 minutes and you have yourself the perfect spice rub!
Another great choice for seasoning is my Rosemary Garlic Salt mix.
Boneless Turkey Breast Recipes Tips
- Use a meat thermometer! This is a total must for cooking poultry properly.
- The safe internal temperature for a turkey is 170°F. Removing it from the heat at 165°F and allowing it to rest brings it to the perfect temperature.
- Thoroughly pat down butter and seasoning to give the meat a nice crust.
- Let your roast rest for about 10 minutes before slicing it.
Boneless Turkey Breast Recipe FAQs
Why wait for Thanksgiving to make a turkey? A boneless turkey roast is a perfect choice for serving a small crowd over the holidays or for making dinner any time of the year without cooking a whole bird.
My family loves turkey so this is a winner at our house throughout the year! These roasts include both white and dark meat and usually come with a gravy packet. They are typically around 2.5 to 3 lbs. and will serve around 5 to 6 people.
You will need approximately half a pound person since you don’t have to take bones into account. Of course, I love leftovers so I always add an extra pound.
How to Thaw a Turkey Breast
There are two ways to thaw a boneless turkey breast, in water or in the fridge.
To thaw in water: Place the entire breast in the package in cold water for 2 to 3 hours. Change the water every 30 minutes.
To thaw the turkey in the fridge: place the roast in the package in the bottom section of your refrigerator the day before. Let defrost for at least 24 hours.
I do not recommend thawing it at room temperature. For more tips, take a look at my guide on How to Thaw a Turkey!
Turkey Breast Internal Temperature
Always insert the thermometer into the thickest part of the breast. The safe internal temperature for a turkey is 165°F.
For more info on turkey cooking times and temps, take a look at our Turkey Temperature Chart!
Garlic Butter for Turkey
This is the best tip I can give you on how to add flavor and make the moistest turkey breast. Make a batch of my Garlic Butter Recipe the day before and serve the turkey with a dollop of it on top of the turkey. You will impress your guests with this flavor combination!
- Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe
- Deep Fried Turkey
- Spatchcock Turkey
- Sous Vide Turkey Breast
- Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- Turkey on the Grill
- Instant Pot Turkey Breast
- Smoked Turkey Recipe
What to Do with Leftover Turkey
- Leftover Turkey Recipes
- Turkey Tetrazzini
- Turkey Sliders
- Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana is so good with the addition of turkey
- Philly Pork Sandwich is amazing using leftover turkey instead of por
- Turkey Carcass Soup is the best turkey noodle soup!
- Make Turkey Stock!
Side Dishes for Turkey
- Orange Cranberry Sauce
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Instant Pot Stuffing
- Fresh Green Bean Casserole
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Boneless Turkey Breast Recipe
- Baking dish
- Cooking spray
See our Cooking Conversions Chart for help converting measurements!
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix seasoning for turkey rub recipe together in a small bowl.
- Pat boneless turkey roast all over with 4 Tbsp. softened butter and then season with turkey rub.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray, then add 3 chopped carrots and 3 chopped celery sticks. Top carrots and celery with the turkey roast.
- Pour 1 cup chicken stock into the dish around the turkey.
- Sprinkle with parsley and place in the oven for 1 hour or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Use a meat thermometer for best results.
- Optional: top it off with garlic butter and wow your guests! Let rest 10 minutes, then slice and serve. Enjoy!
- Use a meat thermometer! This is a total must for cooking poultry, especially turkey.
- Thoroughly pat down butter and seasoning to give the turkey breast a nice crust.
- Let your turkey rest for about 10 minutes before slicing it.