Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Our juicy, flavorful Boneless Turkey Roast Recipe is the perfect size for a small holiday meal and is ready in just 1 hour. Roasted with the most delicious turkey dry rub, it has a beautiful, crispy skin and is so tender!
What is a boneless turkey roast?
A boneless turkey roast is a perfect choice for serving a small crowd over the holidays or for making dinner any time of the year without cooking a whole bird.
These roasts include both white and dark meat and usually come with a gravy packet. They are typically around 2.5 to 3 lbs. and will serve around 5 to 6 people.
Roasting a Turkey Breast
Around the holidays, I typically roast Garlic Butter Turkey, or even cook turkey on the grill (it’s amazing!). I’ve even tried Instant Pot Turkey Breast, which is perfect for making three holiday meals in one.
But when I need a quick, easy, and budget-friendly dinner, this recipe is the best!
It’s buttery and juicy, with a crispy skin. I cook it over celery and carrots with a sprinkling of parsley, and it is just delicious!
For this boneless turkey breast recipe in oven, I use my favorite Rub Recipe. It’s a super flavorful poultry seasoning that adds so much flavor to the meat. Whisk it together in 3 minutes and you have yourself the perfect spice rub!
Another great choice for seasoning is my Rosemary Garlic Salt mix.
⭐ Family Foodie Tips
- Use a meat thermometer! This is a total must for cooking poultry.
- Thoroughly pat down butter and seasoning to give the meat a nice crust.
- Let your roast rest for about 10 minutes before slicing it.
🥗 Side Dishes
Here are some of our favorite side dishes:
- Best Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Honey Sriracha Brussels Sprouts
- Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Baked Creamed Corn Casserole
- Portuguese Chorizo Stuffing
📖 What to Do with Leftovers
You can use leftover turkey to make the most delicious sandwiches, soups, and much more. Here are a few of our favorite ways to use leftovers:
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Save the Video Pin
Did you try this recipe? Leave a comment and a rating below to let us know what you think! We love to hear from you!
Boneless Turkey Roast Recipe
- Baking dish
- Cooking spray
- 1 boneless turkey roast 2.5 to 3 lbs.
- 4 Tbsp. butter softened
- 1 turkey rub recipe
- 3 carrots
- 3 celery sticks
- 1 cup chicken stock
- parsley optional, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix seasoning for turkey rub recipe together in a small bowl.
- Pat boneless turkey roast all over with 4 Tbsp. softened butter and then season with turkey rub.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray, then add 3 chopped carrots and 3 chopped celery sticks. Top carrots and celery with the turkey roast.
- Pour 1 cup chicken stock into the dish around the turkey.
- Sprinkle with parsley and place in the oven for 1 hour or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Use a meat thermometer for best results.
- Let rest 10 minutes, then slice and serve! Enjoy!
- Use a meat thermometer! This is a total must for cooking poultry, especially turkey.
- Thoroughly pat down butter and seasoning to give the turkey breast a nice crust.
- Let your turkey rest for about 10 minutes before slicing it.