Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
My Strawberry Chicken Salad with Honey Balsamic Dressing uses light, wholesome, and simple ingredients for a flavorful meal! With sweet, juicy strawberries, shredded rotisserie chicken, feta cheese, and an easy homemade red wine vinaigrette, every bite is deliciously snappy and fresh. Ready in minutes!
Best Strawberry Salad with Chicken
I love coming up with new salad recipes to share with my family! My strawberry salad with chicken and honey balsamic dressing is easily one of their favorites. It’s light, refreshing, and easy to make!
The best part about this chicken salad with strawberries is the honey balsamic dressing. It’s thick and both sweet and tangy, so it serves as a perfect salad dressing and as a glaze for the strawberries.
My family loves this easy strawberry chicken salad recipe, and so do I. Give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below and with a rating!
Combine honey, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil with salt and pepper to form a thick honey balsamic dressing. Add romaine and spring mix to a serving bowl and mix with shredded chicken and sweet onion. Finally, top with pecans, dried cranberries, crumbled feta, avocado, and fresh strawberries. Dress and toss to combine.
Honey balsamic vinaigrette dressing can be made up to 2 weeks ahead of time stored in an airtight container. Give it a shake before using.
Honey balsamic vinaigrette is gluten-free.
Any leftover chicken can be used to make Strawberry Chicken Salad. I use rotisserie chicken, but you can use leftover grilled chicken, roasted chicken, or any chicken you have on hand.
Other fruits and berries like raspberries, blueberries, apples, or even mandarin orange slices taste great in shredded chicken salad recipes.
Easy Salad Recipes
Try more of my favorite Main Course Salads:
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Save the Video Pin
Did you try this recipe? Leave a comment and a rating below to let us know what you think! We love to hear from you!
Strawberry Chicken Salad
Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Strawberry Chicken Salad
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce torn into bite-size pieces
- 4 cups spring mix greens
- 2 cups quartered strawberries
- ⅓ cup sweet onion thinly sliced
- ½ cup rotisserie chicken shredded
- ¼ cup pecan pieces
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- 1 avocado diced
- To prepare dressing, combine honey, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and olive oil in a small bowl. Stir with a whisk.
- Arrange torn Romaine lettuce and spring mix in wide serving bowls. Mix in shredded chicken and thinly sliced sweet onion.
- Sprinkle pecan pieces and dried cranberries on top of greens, followed by crumbled feta, avocado, and quartered strawberries. Dress salad and toss to combine. Enjoy!
- Mix up the salad ingredients as you like using tips in the post!