Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Air Fryer Frozen French Fries are THE best way to make homemade French fries! Learn how to make crispy fries easily with an air fryer and frozen French fries.
You will not believe how simple it is to make delicious, perfectly crispy fries without ever having to turn on the oven. That’s right, this recipe uses frozen French fries in your air fryer! What could be easier?!
Coat these crispy air fryer fries in Garlic Parmesan French Fry Seasoning, then dip them in Sriracha Fry Sauce. This is the best frozen steak fries in the air fryer recipe ever!
Best Ever Frozen Fries
I’ll admit, I’m a big fan of frozen French fries. When you need a quick potato snack or a side dish for a burger, they’re an easy solution! But I’ve always wondered, how can I make these even better? Even crispier?
Then I had a lightbulb moment: the air fryer. Of course! This frozen French fries in air fryer recipe is the best solution out there for how to make crispy fries in no time.
Give these fries a try, and I promise, you will be hooked just like I am. Cooking frozen French fries in the air fryer really is the easiest way to make delicious homemade fries!
Ingredients to Make Fries in Air Fryer
- 1 bag frozen French fries, whichever brand you prefer
- Our French fry seasoning recipe; optional, link at top of post
Use whichever brand of frozen French fries you like to make your frozen fries air fryer recipe. Some bags will come with pre-seasoned fries, so keep that in mind if you’re planning to use our fry seasoning recipe! And definitely give our seasoning recipe a try – it is SO flavorful.
The size of the fry you’re making will determine how long you will need to cook your fries in the air fryer. Thicker fries like steak fries or wedges take 15 to 20 minutes, while thinner fries will take about 10 minutes.
How to Air Fry Frozen French Fries
- How to cook frozen fries in air fryer: Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Place frozen French fries in the basket of your air fryer. Spread them out evenly.
- Air fryer frozen French fries time: Air fry at 400°F for 15 to 20 minutes for a thicker fry or 10 minutes for thin fries. I love my 10-Quart Air Fryer for this.
- How to season fries: Place French fries in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil,
then pour fry seasoning recipe on top.
Use your hands to mix thoroughly together until all fries are coated.
Make sure to let the fries cool a little first!
It really is that easy! These are the best frozen French fries – crispy, delicious, and so easy to make. Tossed in garlic parmesan fry seasoning and dipped in sriracha fry sauce, these air fryer fries are simply amazing.
What to Eat with Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
This French fries air fryer recipe is truly delicious alongside an Air Fryer Grilled Cheese sandwich and a bowl of fry sauce to dip them both in! They make the perfect pair.
And of course, these fries are great with burgers of all kinds! It’s even better if you’re making your burgers in the air fryer. Try air fryer frozen fries with Veggie Burgers, Mushroom Swiss Burgers, or even Cheeseburger Sliders. Yum!
Save Air Fryer Fries on Pinterest!
Have you given my favorite frozen French fries air fryer recipe a try? Save them on Pinterest for later: Air Fryer Frozen French Fries 📌! We even have a video pin you can share.
Leave a comment and a rating to let me know what you think! I love to hear from you. What’s your favorite meal to eat with fries? Do you like steak fries or thin fries?
Best Air Fryer Recipes
- Best Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Asparagus Fries
- Air Fryer Chick-fil-A Nuggets
- Air Fryer Steak and Lobster Recipe
- Air Fryer Mushrooms
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
- Air Fryer Ham (perfect for leftover Ham and Cheese Sliders!)
We even have air fryer meatballs that make the best spaghetti recipe ever!
Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- 1 bag frozen French fries whichever brand you prefer
- Garlic Parmesan French Fry Seasoning use our recipe, linked in post – optional
See our Cooking Conversions Chart for help converting measurements!
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Place frozen French fries in the basket of your air fryer. Spread them out evenly.
- Air fry at 400°F for 15 to 20 minutes for a thicker fry or 10 minutes for thin fries.
- Place French fries in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, then pour fry seasoning recipe on top. Use your hands to mix thoroughly together until all fries are coated. Make sure to let the fries cool a little first!
- Cooking time depends on how thick your fries are. Larger fries like steak fries and wedges will take 15 to 20 minutes, while smaller fries will take 10.
- See the nutrition on the brand of frozen fries you use.
cookingchat (@cookingchat) says
These look so good! I love the sound of the garlic parmesan seasoning. I so need an air fryer! Clever idea to doctor up the bag of frozen fries.
Em Beitel says
Thanks so much! It really is so much easier using frozen fries, and tastes amazing.
Such a great idea to sprinkle them with that seasoning! Sounds delicious and so easy in an air fryer.
Em Beitel says
They are SO amazing with the homemade seasoning. Thanks so much!
Farah Abu Maizar says
Yay, finally I found a recipe for crispy air fryer fries! This is perfect, can’t wait to try it!
Em Beitel says
We hope you love it, Farah!
Delicious!! This has me craving french fries for dinner….
Em Beitel says
Nothing wrong with that! 😉
Do you preheat the air fryer?
Em Beitel says
Hi Rose! Yes, you should preheat the air fryer. We’ve updated the post to reflect your question. Thank you for asking!
mom of 1 says
Hi!! I want to make steak fries in my air fryers but I don’t have the rotating basket like you do,I just have the square basket…Can the fries still be made in my air fryer?
Isabel Laessig says
Hi Renee! Yes, absolutely! You can still use your air fryer basket for it – you don’t need the rotating kind. All you should have to do is flip the fries or shake the basket halfway through the cooking process to make sure they’re properly browned and crispy. Enjoy!