Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Air Fryer Frozen French Fries are THE best way to make homemade French fries! Learn how to make crispy fries easily with an air fryer and frozen French fries.
You will not believe how simple it is to make delicious, perfectly crispy fries without ever having to turn on the oven. That’s right, this recipe uses frozen French fries in your air fryer! What could be easier?!
Best Ever Frozen Fries
I’ll admit, I’m a big fan of frozen French fries. When you need a quick potato snack or a side dish for a burger, they’re an easy solution! But I’ve always wondered, how can I make these even better? Even crispier?
Then I had a lightbulb moment: the air fryer. Of course! This frozen French fries in air fryer recipe is the best solution out there for how to make crispy fries in no time.
Give these fries a try, and I promise, you will be hooked just like I am. Cooking frozen French fries in the air fryer really is the easiest way to make delicious homemade fries!
Ingredients to Make Fries in Air Fryer
- 1 bag frozen French fries, whichever brand you prefer
- Our French fry seasoning recipe; optional, link at top of post
Use whichever brand of frozen French fries you like to make your frozen fries air fryer recipe. Some bags will come with pre-seasoned fries, so keep that in mind if you’re planning to use our fry seasoning recipe! And definitely give our seasoning recipe a try – it is SO flavorful.
The size of the fry you’re making will determine how long you will need to cook your fries in the air fryer. Thicker fries like steak fries or wedges take 15 to 20 minutes, while thinner fries will take about 10 minutes.
How to Air Fry Frozen French Fries
- How to cook frozen fries in air fryer: Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Place frozen French fries in the basket of your air fryer. Spread them out evenly.
- Air fryer frozen French fries time: Air fry at 400°F for 15 to 20 minutes for a thicker fry or 10 minutes for thin fries.
- How to season fries: Place French fries in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil,
then pour fry seasoning recipe on top.
Use your hands to mix thoroughly together until all fries are coated.
Make sure to let the fries cool a little first!
It really is that easy! These are the best frozen French fries – crispy, delicious, and so easy to make. Tossed in garlic parmesan fry seasoning and dipped in sriracha fry sauce, these air fryer fries are simply amazing.
What to Eat with Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
This French fries air fryer recipe is truly delicious alongside an Air Fryer Grilled Cheese sandwich and a bowl of fry sauce to dip them both in! They make the perfect pair.
And of course, these fries are great with burgers of all kinds! It’s even better if you’re making your burgers in the air fryer. Try air fryer frozen fries with Veggie Burgers, Mushroom Swiss Burgers, or even Cheeseburger Sliders. Yum!
Save Air Fryer Fries on Pinterest!
Leave a comment and a rating to let me know what you think! I love to hear from you. What’s your favorite meal to eat with fries? Do you like steak fries or thin fries?
⭐ Try more of our best air fryer recipes!
- Air Fryer Asparagus Fries
- Air Fryer Chick-fil-A Nuggets
- Air Fryer Steak and Lobster Recipe
- Air Fryer Mushrooms
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
- Air Fryer Ham (perfect for leftover Ham and Cheese Sliders!)
We even have air fryer meatballs that make the best spaghetti recipe ever!
Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Air fryer
- 1 bag frozen French fries whichever brand you prefer
- Garlic Parmesan French Fry Seasoning use our recipe, linked in post – optional
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Place frozen French fries in the basket of your air fryer. Spread them out evenly.
- Air fry at 400°F for 15 to 20 minutes for a thicker fry or 10 minutes for thin fries.
- Place French fries in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, then pour fry seasoning recipe on top. Use your hands to mix thoroughly together until all fries are coated. Make sure to let the fries cool a little first!
- Cooking time depends on how thick your fries are. Larger fries like steak fries and wedges will take 15 to 20 minutes, while smaller fries will take 10.
- See the nutrition on the brand of frozen fries you use.