This post may contain paid links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Whether you’re looking for the perfect crispy side dish or a fully cooked dinner with easy clean-up, our collection of the Best Air Fryer Recipes is just what you need! From easy crispy roasted veggies to entrees like steak and lobster, every recipe you need to make the perfect air fryer meals is here.
What can I cook in an air fryer?
The recipes you can make in an air fryer are almost limitless, from air fried vegetables like broccoli, asparagus, mushrooms, and cauliflower, to main entree proteins like pork chops, steak, burgers, and even prime rib. As essentially a miniature convection oven, the air fryer can make anything your oven can in practically half the time, as long as it fits in the air fryer tray.
Best Air Fryer Meals
As a mom of 4 kids, I am well-trained in coming up with quick and easy dinner ideas to make on the fly – but I can’t tell you how much I wish I’d had an air fryer while they were growing up!
There is nothing more convenient than an air fryer for making quick, easy family dinners. Anything you can make in the oven, you can make in the air fryer, and it’s faster, with easy clean-up!
Over the past few years, I’ve been experimenting with making the best air fryer meals I can, and have put together this collection to share them all with you. Even steak and burgers cook up perfectly in the air fryer. I know – I was skeptical, too. But it just works!
Let me know your favorite air fryer foods in the comments below!
Top 10 Things to Cook in an Air Fryer
Below are my personal top 10 things to cook in an air fryer, from burgers to bacon and everything in between. Under these, you’ll find even more to enjoy – so keep scrolling!
Easy Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Food FAQs
Aluminum foil is completely safe to use in your air fryer. Anything you can put into your oven, you can use in your air fryer, whether that’s aluminum foil or a baking dish.
The air fryer is suitable for cooking just about anything, even hard boiled eggs, but it really shines with foods that are usually fried in oil. As you can use little oil cooking with it, it creates more wholesome, lighter versions of traditionally fried foods, like french fries. Try using the air fryer instead of deep frying to make homemade french fries, fried mushrooms, or anything with a simple egg, flour, and breadcrumbs breading.
Easy Meal Ideas
- Best Easy Dinner Ideas 75+ Recipes
- Instant Pot Recipes
- Pork Chop Recipes
- Tapas Recipes 35+
- Easy Recipes for a Dinner Party
Did you try this recipe? Leave a comment and a rating below to let us know what you think! We love to hear from you!
Best Air Fryer Recipes 20+
See our Cooking Conversions Chart for help converting measurements!
- Wipe any excess dirt from one 8 oz. package of 'Baby Bella' Portobello mushrooms using a towel. Cut each mushroom into quarters and then cut each piece in half again (each mushroom will equal 8 pieces).1 8 oz. package Portobello mushrooms
- Pour ½ cup flour onto a plate and whisk 3 eggs in a bowl. In a separate bowl, pour 1½ cups Panko breadcrumbs. Add the garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir until completely combined.½ cup flour, 3 eggs, 1½ cups Panko breadcrumbs, 1½ teaspoons garlic powder, 1½ teaspoons onion powder, 1 teaspoon smoked paprika, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper
- Toss the chopped mushrooms in the flour until coated, then dunk the mushrooms in the eggs, and finally toss them in the spiced breadcrumb mixture until completely coated. Repeat with the remainder of the mushrooms.
- Arrange the mushrooms on a plate or flat surface. Spray lightly with a can of olive oil. Turn the Air Fryer 'On' and set to 360°F. Arrange ⅓ of the mushrooms in the Air Fryer basket (make sure the mushrooms are not over-crowded). Push the basket into the fryer and cook for 7 minutes.olive oil spray
- Remove the mushrooms from the fryer when fully cooked. Repeat with the other two batches of mushrooms. Sprinkle with a little more salt after removing from the fryer. Serve immediately. Can be enjoyed alone or with any variety of dipping sauces!