Best Instant Pot Recipes
Our best Instant Pot Recipes have everything you need to make a delicious pressure cooker meal! We have everything from Instant Pot Breakfasts, like our Sausage Gravy Biscuits, to Instant Pot Dinner Recipes, like Easy Beef Stew.
Or try one of our best pressure cooker desserts, like our Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe!
What does an Instant Pot do?
Really, what can’t an Instant Pot do? The Instant Pot is more than just a pressure cooker; it’s a slow cooker, steamer, rice cooker, yogurt maker, and more.
You can make just about anything in your pressure cooker, and we have the perfect recipes for you to try!
What are the benefits of an Instant Pot?
- You can use it to defrost food. The Instant Pot can defrost frozen fruit, vegetables, or even meat, and cook it perfectly for you.
- Use the preset programs to save even more time. Instant Pot pressure cookers have built-in programs to make rice, soup, meat, yogurt, and more. They can steam, slow cook, and even saute.
- Meals are ready in no time! Make your favorite family dinner recipes in much less time.
Which Instant Pot to Buy
When you’re picking the right Instant Pot for you and your family, the first thing to consider is how many people you’re cooking for. The Instant Pot comes in different quart sizes. Generally, the 6 quart Instant Pot is the perfect size for most families.
- 1-2 people: 3 quart Instant Pot
- 3-6 people: 6 quart Instant Pot
- 6+ people: 8 quart Instant Pot
Some models also come with more programmable features than others, so check the features to make sure they fit your needs when picking the right model for your family.
Can an Instant Pot be left unattended?
No. One main benefit of using this easy pressure cooker is that it does most of the work for you. Plus, the Instant Pot will switch to “warming” when the timer is up if you aren’t able to get to it on time. But, don’t leave it unattended, and definitely don’t leave the house while it’s cooking!
How to Clean an Instant Pot
- Unplug the appliance
- Take out the inner pot and remove the lid
- Inside the lid is a sealing ring; remove, clean, and let it dry
- Use a mixture of vinegar, water, and lemon, or your favorite dish soap, to clean the inside of the pot
Can Instant Pot Recipes be used in any pressure cooker?
Yes! Although the Instant Pot itself is a brand name, you can use any electric pressure cooker to make our recipes.
The programs may be different from cooker to cooker, but Instant Pot Recipes are compatible with the brand of your choice.
Best Instant Pot Recipes
We are so excited for you to try our best Instant Pot recipes! Just getting started? Try our all-time favorites:
What are your favorite meals to make in the Instant Pot? Leave a comment on your favorite recipe of ours and let us know if you make it! We love to hear from you and always appreciate your feedback.